AOR- 26th July
Pre Arrival Services-6th August
PR Portal email- Waiting
COPR-waiting
What does pre-arrival services mean?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
What does pre-arrival services mean?
Pre-arrival services are free online or in-person programs for people who have been approved to immigrate to Canada. Pre-arrival services offer information to better understand life in Canada, how to find a job, and how to access other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Also, Just called and confirmed Pre arrival services is issued when your eligibility is passed.

Last edited:

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Essential non-healthcare
applied on July 8th
I got my AOR today.

I thought it would take longer for them to process it, so I bought tickets to go back home to visit my family in between. As I understand I will probably get eCOPR a month later than AOR. I have my tickets already, non-refundable. Should I cancel or postponed my trip?
Wow …congrats . Applied under same stream 06 may 9:20 pm EST . Nothing received yet .

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Pre-arrival services are free online or in-person programs for people who have been approved to immigrate to Canada. Pre-arrival services offer information to better understand life in Canada, how to find a job, and how to access other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada.

Also, Just called and confirmed Pre arrival services is issued when your eligibility is passed.
Thought these things were only for outland applicants like FSW

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
Essential non-healthcare
applied on July 8th
I got my AOR today.

I thought it would take longer for them to process it, so I bought tickets to go back home to visit my family in between. As I understand I will probably get eCOPR a month later than AOR. I have my tickets already, non-refundable. Should I cancel or postponed my trip?
July 8 are you sure?

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
Hey all,
I just found this regarding biometrics on the ircc website:
" If you do not need to provide them again provide proof with your application that you have previously submitted biometrics to IRCC. "
anybody here submitted such a proof? And to those who are still waiting for their aor but should have got it already, are you also missing this document or the biometrics fees?
Any input is appreciated

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
Got my Pre arrival services today

Timeline

Stream-IG
Time-12:20pm est
BIL- 20th July
PCC Request- 20th July submitted same day
Review of PCC confirmation- 23rd July
AOR- 26th July
Pre Arrival Services-6th August
PR Portal email- Waiting
COPR-waiting
Hey bro first of all congratulations, I am following this thread since day one and I know that in between your process, you were kind of stressed. But anyways you got it right. I was also asked to Provide PCC and I submitted it on the same day, but now under the additional documents it has changed from we are reviewing your document to not applicable. Does that mean IRCC received and reviewed the document.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Prateek710

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hey all,
I just found this regarding biometrics on the ircc website:
" If you do not need to provide them again provide proof with your application that you have previously submitted biometrics to IRCC. "
anybody here submitted such a proof? And to those who are still waiting for their aor but should have got it already, are you also missing this document or the biometrics fees?
Any input is appreciated
I had called ircc on this wednesday to inquire about this. She said that biometrics are easily confirmed as to have been done or not using the uci number and so, there's no need to worry about it.

Reactions: prabh_00789

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hey bro first of all congratulations, I am following this thread since day one and I know that in between your process, you were kind of stressed. But anyways you got it right. I was also asked to Provide PCC and I submitted it on the same day, but now under the additional documents it has changed from we are reviewing your document to not applicable. Does that mean IRCC received and reviewed the document.
Thanks again.
You got it right buddy

Reactions: ankv93