+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Macy_Lewis

May 20, 2023
Hi guys, I just received adr for 1MM5409, pcc, and proof of status of my family member. Are they processing my eligibility under this stage? Does anyone who have any idea?

Reactions: Ash05

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I just received adr for 1MM5409, pcc, and proof of status of my family member. Are they processing my eligibility under this stage? Does anyone who have any idea?
It’s difficult to say in this pathway because many steps have been processed in different orders for different applicants, but it is possible that they would complete your eligibility before going into more detail about family members. Best wishes!

Macy_Lewis

May 20, 2023
It’s difficult to say in this pathway because many steps have been processed in different orders for different applicants, but it is possible that they would complete your eligibility before going into more detail about family members. Best wishes!
My criminality is on process since feb 2022, and when there's a glitch that happened on April 25, my background check changes to "not applicable " . Got first gu on may 18
I agree as my criminality is on process since feb 2022 and medical passed for the first time on July 2022 it appears when I linked my gckey. I called ircc on Aprl 2023 and they told me my Criminality is progress, eligibility&security not yet started. On may 18, I got gu but no update, and adr on may 19. My family members were citizen and they want proof of status. So Im wondering maybe they are still processing my background check for eligibility?

charming582

May 20, 2023
Hey guys , I am new here.
I don't know if anyone is in the same situation like me.
I applied for TR-PR in November 2021 and I have dependents( spouse and kids)
Got AOR February 2022
Additional documents were asked and submitted in March 2022 ( but then my consultant didn't sens my pcc from my home country of which they asked and I didn't even know about that)
So due to delay and some issue with the consultant I withdrew my file from her frame and went through it before I noticed they asked for that document. This was already in March 2023 , I submitted the PCC using a web format and told IRCC what happened.

April 2023 I got letters for my dependents to redo their medicals( as we all did medical in November 2021 before I applied) but there was no letter for me.
So after their medical this 5th May 2023 I got an update in my account saying I passed the medical . After that till now nothing

Please can anyone tell me what's happening?
My account is showing we are reviewing your eligibility
You passed medical exam
No finger prints needed
No additional documents needed
Background check not applicable
No additional documents needed .

Please can anyone reply me , I am going through a lot of stress and my kids are depressed, 2 years + away from me. It's too much

Reactions: Ash05

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
My criminality is on process since feb 2022, and when there's a glitch that happened on April 25, my background check changes to "not applicable " . Got first gu on may 18

I agree as my criminality is on process since feb 2022 and medical passed for the first time on July 2022 it appears when I linked my gckey. I called ircc on Aprl 2023 and they told me my Criminality is progress, eligibility&security not yet started. On may 18, I got gu but no update, and adr on may 19. My family members were citizen and they want proof of status. So Im wondering maybe they are still processing my background check for eligibility?
The great news is that they are working on your file. All you can do now is wait and be sure to keep your status valid while you wait. There is a chance you will not see your eligibility or background check pass until weeks AFTER you receive the first PR email, as was the case for me & many others. Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys , I am new here.
I don't know if anyone is in the same situation like me.
I applied for TR-PR in November 2021 and I have dependents( spouse and kids)
Got AOR February 2022
Additional documents were asked and submitted in March 2022 ( but then my consultant didn't sens my pcc from my home country of which they asked and I didn't even know about that)
So due to delay and some issue with the consultant I withdrew my file from her frame and went through it before I noticed they asked for that document. This was already in March 2023 , I submitted the PCC using a web format and told IRCC what happened.

April 2023 I got letters for my dependents to redo their medicals( as we all did medical in November 2021 before I applied) but there was no letter for me.
So after their medical this 5th May 2023 I got an update in my account saying I passed the medical . After that till now nothing

Please can anyone tell me what's happening?
My account is showing we are reviewing your eligibility
You passed medical exam
No finger prints needed
No additional documents needed
Background check not applicable
No additional documents needed .

Please can anyone reply me , I am going through a lot of stress and my kids are depressed, 2 years + away from me. It's too much
You did the right thing withdrawing your representative & updating IRCC. So the good news is that it looks like they have finally restarted processing your file. They asked for new medicals for your outland dependents because they were over a year old, but it is appropriate that they would not ask for another one for you because there is a temporary policy in place exempting you (presumably because your still in Canada and your medical is less than 5 years old). Keep you status valid, be patient, respond to ADR’s promptly & best wishes!

Reactions: charming582

charming582

May 20, 2023
Th
You did the right thing withdrawing your representative & updating IRCC. So the good news is that it looks like they have finally restarted processing your file. They asked for new medicals for your outland dependents because they were over a year old, but it is appropriate that they would not ask for another one for you because there is a temporary policy in place exempting you (presumably because your still in Canada and your medical is less than 5 years old). Keep you status valid, be patient, respond to ADR’s promptly & best wishes!
Thank you so much. It really help mentally when therr is hope.

Reactions: CherAmie

Ram082022

May 21, 2023
Hi guys,
I am an international student came here in Winnipeg in 2017, I have took under grad degree of 4 years which turned to 6 years as I have failed few times in the subjects and some courses were not available in particular semester. Long story short, I am left with one subject to pass to complete my degree, chances of passing are thin and last week, I got an email from university that if I fail this subject they will impose an academic ban from the university fot 1 year as I have reached the maximum number of times I can fail, so if I fail , I cannot study here for 1 year and only come back to complete the last subject left after one year. And worst of all ,my study permit is expiring this july, so I am really worried about the future. I have applied in Tr to PR program under skilled workers stream and i have got the application number 8 months ago and no update after that. So my question is -
1 .What you guys suggest, I should do ?
2. Will it affect my Tr to PR application if my study permit expires or I leave the country ?
3. Is it okay if I leave the canada for 1 year ? ( as I haven't seen my parents in 5 years and really want to take a break) and come back after one year and complete the last remaining subject, so I can finish my degree.
Would really appreciate if anybody can guide.

Thanks

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys,
I am an international student came here in Winnipeg in 2017, I have took under grad degree of 4 years which turned to 6 years as I have failed few times in the subjects and some courses were not available in particular semester. Long story short, I am left with one subject to pass to complete my degree, chances of passing are thin and last week, I got an email from university that if I fail this subject they will impose an academic ban from the university fot 1 year as I have reached the maximum number of times I can fail, so if I fail , I cannot study here for 1 year and only come back to complete the last subject left after one year. And worst of all ,my study permit is expiring this july, so I am really worried about the future. I have applied in Tr to PR program under skilled workers stream and i have got the application number 8 months ago and no update after that. So my question is -
2. Will it affect my Tr to PR application if my study permit expires or I leave the country ?
3. Is it okay if I leave the canada for 1 year ? ( as I haven't seen my parents in 5 years and really want to take a break) and come back after one year and complete the last remaining subject, so I can finish my degree.

Thanks
Apply for an "OWP under the TR to PR Pathway" right now, before your Study Permit expires. You will be able to work while you wait for PR and/or wait for a year to go by so you can complete your degree. Personally, I do not recommend that you leave the country until you have your OWP but you can leave, but you could go on a brief vacation home. If you have no money and need to go home, IRCC should not reject your PR for being out of the country. IRCC will not issue you a new Study Permit until your probation at school is over so a TRV or the OWP is highly advisable. (Double check the details on your probation period -- often it is only 2 semesters (8 months), not a whole 12 month year.) The issue is that if you leave Canada and do not get PR, you may have issues getting back in a timely way if you have let your status expire. You can go home but complications have happened to others causing longer delays in processing. Best wishes.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys,

Thanks
Not sure by "few times", how many times you mean. When I didn't used to do well in Master's, I would drop off the course before the deadline to drop the course to prevent screwing up in the final exams. I also took only those many courses that I could be comfortable with even though some of my friends would finish the program faster. This way I passed all courses with good grades.
One of my classmates from Nigeria failed in 3 courses. The max limit was 2 courses. He was asked to withdraw from the Masters program. But he challenged and was totally after it as he didn't want to go back after spending so much time and resources. Eventually the academic dean approved his request and he cleared the program. So I would suggest you to push hard with requests and whatever, but I am not sure what's the policy of your Institute and how many "few times" you have failed already. But still get proactive hard. I think it would affect as you have to be present here at the time of decision and you would have to have legal status at that time. So the only thing you could do is go hard with request to your faculty and dean and registrat office etc. I think you would get decision before 1 year, so that's the issue you know. Till when is your visitor visa valid till?

Ram082022

May 21, 2023
Apply for an "OWP under the TR to PR Pathway" right now, before your Study Permit expires. You will be able to work while you wait for PR and/or wait for a year to go by so you can complete your degree. Personally, I do not recommend that you leave the country until you have your OWP but you can leave, but you could go on a brief vacation home. If you have no money and need to go home, IRCC should not reject your PR for being out of the country. IRCC will not issue you a new Study Permit until your probation at school is over so a TRV or the OWP is highly advisable. (Double check the details on your probation period -- often it is only 2 semesters (8 months), not a whole 12 month year.) The issue is that if you leave Canada and do not get PR, you may have issues getting back in a timely way if you have let your status expire. You can go home but complications have happened to others causing longer delays in processing. Best wishes.
Hi
thank you so much for replying to my post.
1 so can I still apply for OWP as I haven't completed my studies ?
2.And what are the supporting documents that I need to apply for the OWP in this stream ?
3.Do you know somebody who got his/her work permit without completjng the studies in this OWP stream ?
4.can you give me any links or resources which I can follow to apply for OWP through this stream ?

I am sorry , If i am asking alot of questions but I am really worried about my situation.

Thanks

Ram082022

May 21, 2023
Not sure by "few times", how many times you mean. When I didn't used to do well in Master's, I would drop off the course before the deadline to drop the course to prevent screwing up in the final exams. I also took only those many courses that I could be comfortable with even though some of my friends would finish the program faster. This way I passed all courses with good grades.
One of my classmates from Nigeria failed in 3 courses. The max limit was 2 courses. He was asked to withdraw from the Masters program. But he challenged and was totally after it as he didn't want to go back after spending so much time and resources. Eventually the academic dean approved his request and he cleared the program. So I would suggest you to push hard with requests and whatever, but I am not sure what's the policy of your Institute and how many "few times" you have failed already. But still get proactive hard. I think it would affect as you have to be present here at the time of decision and you would have to have legal status at that time. So the only thing you could do is go hard with request to your faculty and dean and registrat office etc. I think you would get decision before 1 year, so that's the issue you know. Till when is your visitor visa valid till?
Hi
Thanks alot for replying to my post,
By few times I am 11 times in 5.5 years.
My study permit is valid till this July so only 2 months left.
The last subject that is left is a core subject, so I have to pass it there is no way i can get around it.
Yes , I am pushing hard on my department and university, have already talked to student union as well about my situation if they can give me another chance to take that subject so I can pass and get my degree.

Thanks

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I got the note from CSIS, it only says this

Security Assesment/Advise-CSIS PPU 005- A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.

Thats it.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi
thank you so much for replying to my post.
1 so can I still apply for OWP as I haven't completed my studies ?
2.And what are the supporting documents that I need to apply for the OWP in this stream ?
3.Do you know somebody who got his/her work permit without completjng the studies in this OWP stream ?
4.can you give me any links or resources which I can follow to apply for OWP through this stream ?

I am sorry , If i am asking alot of questions but I am really worried about my situation.

Thanks
1. Yes, I applied for the ‘OWP under TR to PR’ as a student because my PR had not been approved yet and My study permit was expiring in March. I received it 3 days before I got my first PR email.
2. You will need documents from your original application and some updated documents depending on your circumstances but the guidelines will help you.
3. Yes, me. I’m still studying and now will have domestic fees in my last year.
4. Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through several times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway. Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you to do something else.

Best wishes!