+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

trumger

Jul 2, 2020
Guys.

My MP told me IRCC asked for the updated IMM5406 3 months ago, but I didn’t receive any emails and there’s no updates or document request in mycic account.

what should I do? Upload with webform

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Guys.

My MP told me IRCC asked for the updated IMM5406 3 months ago, but I didn’t receive any emails and there’s no updates or document request in mycic account.

what should I do? Upload with webform
Ask your MP if he/she can send the form requested on your behalf. If so, fill a new imm5406 and sent it to your MP.
If your MP says that it's not possible, prepare an explanation letter and mention the situation happened. Include your conversion with your MP in the letter and send the letter and the form by webform.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxiie

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hello there, what's GU? I asked a question yesterday, but I didn't get an answer. I searched for relevant messages, then I saw yours. I didn't log into my GCkey for a while, then when I checked yesterday, I saw " Updated", but nothing has changed on my profile. Then, today I logged in again, it changed back to " Submitted ". Is this what you experienced too? Thank you!
Hi, It was the same like my application. Once I saw it said updated and clicked then my medical exam said you do not a medical exam ..... so before it was show my medical exam passed on Feb 8.

Reactions: Richard16

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi, It was the same like my application. Once I saw it said updated and clicked then my medical exam said you do not a medical exam ..... so before it was show my medical exam passed on Feb 8.
I had no idea what happened to my profile because I didn't log in for a while (over a week). I saw that update, (but with no update). Did you see someone said their local MP told them that IRCC was asking for an ADR 3 months ago, but they didn't get any update or email? I'm so worried right now.

Last edited:

Chinky2013

Jun 4, 2022
7 july ,just Linked.I am living in canada with spouse and childs since 4/2019.I recieved letter to submit marriage certifcate with in 30 days but i dont have.what document i can provide rather than marriage certifcate.I have birth certificate of my childs.Our names are included in each other passports.Its hard to go to india for apply marriage certificate. Anyone please guide me

ps99

Jun 4, 2022
Hi Everyone, Just a quick question..... I applied to TR to PR under non essential worker program on 1 July 2021, I was on a study permit when I applied.
I applied my PGWP on November 2021 with a new address. I just linked TR to PR application to same account from which I applied PGWP as well.

My question is, will the new address gets updated on TR to PR application as well?
Thanks,

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi Everyone, Just a quick question..... I applied to TR to PR under non essential worker program on 1 July 2021, I was on a study permit when I applied.
I applied my PGWP on November 2021 with a new address. I just linked TR to PR application to same account from which I applied PGWP as well.

My question is, will the new address gets updated on TR to PR application as well?
Thanks,
No.

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
today I saw a Ghost update

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: 21/02/2022 E00262 Sydney
  • Biometrics: Done Feb 22/02/2022
  • ADR: PCC: Police clearance certificate: for wife from the aga of 18: Feb 24/02/2022 still not received by the officer although sent 08/03/2022
  • Medical Passed Feb 18, 2022
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. 12/04/2022
  • Background check: per IRCC start the criminality check... on March or April 2022
  • Ghost update: 03/06/2022
Hello, I am in the same situation. Tell me please, where do you see all this information? Thank you!