+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
hi ,
my PR is Approved on 26th aug 2021 but i have one question. i gave biometric which was showing during processing. but after approval my biometric enrollment number is not showing . can you see your biometric details in application?
thanks
Seriously! You’re worried IRCC is not asking you for biometrics and yet they gave you PR??? Pinch yourself! It might be true.

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
I’m really happy for everyone but seeing people after me get ecopr and here I am with a 9.18pst application no AOR and still can’t link is a little depressing :(:(
Buddy, you’re in the batch for first 40,000. You will get it now or later. Why compete ? Aise bhi lau lage hue the !!! I know it’s frustrating , but then again count the blessings …. Not the delays ! Without TR to PR … so many are going back to Punjab !! Have patience …

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
All upfront except for PCC since Singapore needs a request letter.
But we’ve seen people with incomplete applications get AOR
AOR is nothing but ‘ we got your application’ . Even if you did not enclose a single document, you will get it. However the agent may ask ‘ were you smoking pot?’ At the time of ADR. I really don’t understand why AOR is so big of a deal? Except for the fact that your application is under process.

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
AOR is nothing but ‘ we got your application’ . Even if you did not enclose a single document, you will get it. However the agent may ask ‘ were you smoking pot?’ At the time of ADR. I really don’t understand why AOR is so big of a deal? Except for the fact that your application is under process.
If the AOR was a measure for completeness, that would have been last step before ECOPR. Too much English, I do translations for 10 bucks a message. DM me …

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys I am a little tensed at the moment. Recently got my IME results from the Doc, all clear except HAV Igm which came out indeterminate. I don't have any symptoms. I had Jaundice way back in 2011 for which I was hospitalized and it got cured in 4 days. I am really tensed as he has asked me to get retested.
What do you do when you are tensed otherwise? I’m sorry it’s giving you so much stress. I’m in the same situation. Let’s catch up and relieve the stress together. I know a few exercises. Are you in Vancouver ?

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Good day Just question, Can I still apply for TR-PR Pathway even though I have an application in Home Support Pathway? I submitted my application July 2020 and receive 3x AOR with temporary application number. and till now there is no update that is why I'm planning to apply TR-PR Pathway, Is it possible or not?
It’s possible if you’re lucky ! You gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky , PUNK ?? (it’s a joke, don’t take it seriously).

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What do you do when you are tensed otherwise? I’m sorry it’s giving you so much stress. I’m in the same situation. Let’s catch up and relieve the stress together. I know a few exercises. Are you in Vancouver ?
Am a guy n no not in bc