+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nav753951

Dec 22, 2023
Just an update that I received the COPR yesterday on December 14 in less than a week after submitting photo and address.

Do i need to link something to my secure account to track the PR Card?
Have you got your PR card yet? did you had to do any additional steps to get it?

Jul 31, 2021
Got my GCMS notes today , following are assessments after 30 months of processing:

Eligibility : Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Completed
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

So no idea what is going on , at which section/category, they are stuck ..
what is your application due date?

mihirgajjar

Apr 26, 2022
I got my first portal email on November 30th asking about the information. But since then I haven't heard back anything from IRCC about the 2nd portal email where we submit the photo. Does anyone have any idea?

Ka3ir

Aug 16, 2023
What are they checking in security if the person has never travelled before?? I’m beyond disappointed on how they are treating these applications after 3 years!!!
Even I don’t understand why they put our applications under comprehensive security check. We are not refugees, and even some of us have very simple background and past, but still they found something suspicious and put applications under this strict security check . So frustrating. No one is answerable. Anyone we contact, says the same thing that this program don’t have any timeline.

Reactions: AMD171

Nav753951

Dec 22, 2023
I got my first portal email on November 30th asking about the information. But since then I haven't heard back anything from IRCC about the 2nd portal email where we submit the photo. Does anyone have any idea?
You can reply to the portal 1 email and ask about the update.

Roma am

Star Member
Feb 8, 2024
I got the first email on Jan 16 and I am still waiting for the portal mail and it is going to be 4 weeks on Feb13. Does anyone know the maximum time to get the second email with portal link ? Please help and I got the email from Montreal I think

mihirgajjar

Apr 26, 2022
I got the first email on Jan 16 and I am still waiting for the portal mail and it is going to be 4 weeks on Feb13. Does anyone know the maximum time to get the second email with portal link ? Please help and I got the email from Montreal I think
There is no specific timeline. I got 1st portal on 29th November and got the 2nd on 5th February.

Jun 29, 2022
  • Stream: STREAM B ESSENTIAL NON HEALTHCARE
  • Submitted: July 13, 2021 (11:51am)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Linked to GCKEY- June 29th- Called IRCC today, they said the file moved from TFN and the application number is now permanent. He also said an agent has been working on the application for five days now.. that's all the update he had.
Got email for Pr confirmation yesterday.
today got Pr portal information and request to submit photos for my spouse and I today! finally Good luck everyone and thank you