+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

Julie julie

May 20, 2022
Please anyone applied on September 2022 and till now didn't receive the acknowledge, my lawyer applied on 21 September but till now I didn't receive the acknowledge

willywilly

Dec 14, 2022
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Other
Hello everyone, am just wondering and I need clarification. Application submitted in May 2021, first approval in February 2022 and AIP and request to create portal, confirm if in Canada and request to upload passport photo in November 2022. But COPR wasn't attached in the email and up to now, never receive it. Is it same for everyone or there anything I need to do?

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022
Guys. I got my AIP this morning. I pray that whoever is also waiting for their AIPs will receive it soon. My time line is below. :

AOR : Dec 7 2021
AIP : Dec 15 2022.
Best interest of children and establishment .
Failed refugee.
4 years in Canada

Was attending removal interviews.

But our CBSA officer was changed and the new one was very nice and told us she would write immigration to ask about our H&C when we went for interview this earlier week.

May God help us all and perfect it for everybody

Reactions: Eb4Ks and Mahisharm

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Guys. I got my AIP this morning. I pray that whoever is also waiting for their AIPs will receive it soon. My time line is below. :

Failed refugee.
4 years in Canada

But our CBSA officer was changed and the new one was very nice and told us she would write immigration to ask about our H&C when we went for interview this earlier week.

Congrats

Reactions: surutohlere

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021

Failed refugee.
4 years in Canada

Congrats….happy for you

Reactions: surutohlere