+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
Quick Update guys!

I received AIP this morning
It's my 1st application.

Your victory is also on the way! Have faith, hang on there and trust the process

Time-line

Application submitted online Feb 10, 2022.
AOR - Feb 22, 2022
AIP - Oct 20, 2022.
Hello did you apply with lawyer and what are your grounds? Thank you

Aug 23, 2023
Muhammad Zeeshan

11 Dec. 1982

C 102 Saudagaran.C.H.S Shah Faisal

Karachi,Sindh,Pakistan 7500

zee8894463@gmail.com

+923003644988

Dear: Sir/Madam

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I am writing to you today to share my heartfelt story and express my deep concerns about the challenging situation in my home country, Pakistan. As a devoted parent and the head of a family of six family members, I am deeply committed to securing a brighter future for my beloved family.

Allow me to introduce my family members briefly:

• Sajida Zeeshan: 01 Jan. 1983
My caring and supportive spouse has been my pillar of strength, standing with me through the trials and tribulations of life. We share the dream of providing the best opportunities for our children and ensuring their happiness.

• Yumna Zeeshan: 26 May. 2004 (F)
  • Maryam Zeeshan 17 Aug. 2007(F)
  • Aiman Zeeshan 12 Dec. 2009 (F)
  • Burhan Zeeshan 19 Mar 2011 (M)
  • Sineen Zeeshan 27a Sep 2022 (F)
I am blessed with five wonderful children, each with their unique talents and aspirations. Their education and well-being are my top priorities. I dream of seeing them grow into successful and compassionate individuals who contribute positively to society.

Together, we have faced the brunt of the economic crises that have plagued Pakistan, making it increasingly difficult to provide a stable and secure environment for our loved ones. The uncertainty in our nation has instilled a sense of worry and anxiety in our daily lives.

The education and well-being of my children hold paramount importance for me. I wish to provide them with opportunities and experiences that will allow them to grow into capable, confident, and compassionate individuals. Regrettably, the current circumstances hinder us from fulfilling this vision for their future.

After much contemplation and consideration, I have come to the difficult decision of exploring the possibility of relocating to a European country or Canada. I firmly believe that such a move would offer my family the chance to thrive in an environment that values education, stability, and growth. My children's education and their dreams are at the core of this decision.

I assure you that I am prepared to embrace any challenges that may come with this transition. I am eager to contribute to the chosen European country or Canada, respect its laws, and be an active participant in its society. My professional background and dedication make me capable of seeking employment opportunities within any Government institution or NGO, where I can make a positive impact on the community.

In closing, I humbly request your guidance and support in this pursuit. Any advice or assistance you can provide would be deeply appreciated. I am open to discussing further details and sharing more about my qualifications and aspirations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and considering my family's situation. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive outcome.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Zeeshan and Family

sss369

Star Member
Jan 7, 2023
Application submitted-June 2022
AOR-July 2022
AIP-August 2023
Stage 2 documents submitted already
Medical-passed
Criminality-in process
Security-not started

how long does it take to get portal email?