+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I dream of an AIP that will be delivered after 5 or 6 months of treatment, of a short waiting period...
I'm tired, as i said this is my second application, i don't really stress about my arguments and my proofs but about IRCC officers, the majority of them are not helpful at all and don't want to work, my first application w very good but was refused and the officer did not even process my case as required my the law, he didn't read and examine all my arguments and my proofs not even the majority

Last edited:

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
I applied for H&C does anyone know do I need to do biometric?? Because I did two times in the last 5 years but I’m not sure if valid or not?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
When refugee application or h&c is refused your biometric data become invalid but you don't have to provide them again, you only have to do it after 10 years.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
Thank you for your reply wello
Yea maybe you are right because first time I heard If application is refused biometric data became invalid.
By the way can you tell me how can upload landlord letter ant NOA tax 2022 I forgot to submit when I sent my application?
Thanks

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Reactions: Minsterfum

Minsterfum

Star Member
Feb 9, 2023
  • Sad
Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I also prefer email.
Do you know what is the email address of Niagara office because I heard from many people they said high approval rates are in Niagara office and someone said Toronto office I personally I had experience with Montreal office is the worst office I got my second refusal from there
TorontoPRRA-ERAR@cic.gc.ca
(Not sure for niagara) NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca
You can contact toronto or niagara ony if you know that your application is processed there otherwise you just have to contact vancouver office
Could you share please your timeline for the first and second application ?
May i know if you don't mind your arguments in general (not details of course) in your both applications and why the inhuman officers refused you ?
Do you have kids in Canada ? any relatives ? did you work or study or volunteer ? how long have you lived in canada ?
My first application was refused and i applied again

Last edited:
Reactions: Minsterfum