+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 Parents sponsorship program

Abhinav2525

Jul 6, 2015
Hello. I have a question regarding 2020 Parents and Grandparents program.
On the document checklist, point # 11 says “2 recent photos of Principal applicant and each accompanying dependent”.
My question is due to covid my parents are not able to get the pictures done. I’m sponsoring them from Canada and they are based out of India. Do we have any workaround for these situations?

Thank you

bsingh14

Jan 19, 2021
On the document checklist, point # 11 says “2 recent photos of Principal applicant and each accompanying dependent”.
My question is due to covid my parents are not able to get the pictures done. I’m sponsoring them from Canada and they are based out of India. Do we have any workaround for these situations?

Thank you
I think you ask them to get a recent picture done at a studio and studio stamp at the back. I'm from India and I got my parents to mail me the pictures along with all the signed documents via DHL (4 days from India to Canada).
otherwise, you will have to do explanation letter and will delay your file.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you
I would recommend that you find a way to get the pictures done. Otherwise there may be a risk that your application will be returned / refused as being incomplete.

Reactions: YVR123

Abhinav2525

Jul 6, 2015
I think you ask them to get a recent picture done at a studio and studio stamp at the back. I'm from India and I got my parents to mail me the pictures along with all the signed documents via DHL (4 days from India to Canada).
otherwise, you will have to do explanation letter and will delay your file.
Thank you so much for the info.

Abhinav2525

Jul 6, 2015
I would recommend that you find a way to get the pictures done. Otherwise there may be a risk that your application will be returned / refused as being incomplete.
Yeah I’ll have to figure it out. Can’t risk it.
thank you so much.