+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Wow that's good
But for me IP2 is same as NA2
I got IP2 2.5 months back n I crossed 6 months already
Yeah you have stated very rightly, with NDVO IP2 is also becoming another long na phase, but I actually think that many of the files in IP2 since a long time (say more than 30 days) and who have not got an additional docs request are most likely approved or about to be approved files. The reason NDVO is not sending PPR to these files or not approving them as yet is because they are not able to handle the stamping rush at this moment. The study visas are being issued left and right and NDVO is flooded with passports to be stamped and hence the delay in PPRs are for us. This is not right, but I strongly think this is the only reason that NDVO is issuing IP2s but not PPRs. Ottawa did this a while back and this was the reason they gave for not issuing PPRs to already approved files in IP2.
Yes, some of the files can also be under some review and some might have extra security screening, but i believe for the majority of people this is the only reason for delay. So best is if you have not already then order GCMS, if GCMS reports everything OK after IP2, then it means your file is about to be approved. Latest GCMS might even tell you if the file is already approved.
Also as you have crossed 7 months, you should e-mail both NDVO and the Ottawa office (as one of our friend here got the approved message from Ottawa), call them, contact them in any way possible and ask them the information about your file, you have every right to bother them as you are far above the maximum time period.
Wish you Luck my friend:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey Gurik,

Just a question... my background check status is still in the 'being processed' category. I tried calling the helpline number a few days back but it seems to have been discontinued. Is there any way I can follow up from India? I've ordered my GCMS notes but they have yet to come.

I sent a CSE today but God only knows if and when it will be answered.

I'm trying to stay positive but it's turning more and more difficult by the day. It's now almost 7 months since my AOR.

rgds
Hi there,
I just called them yesterday on the same number, its working.
Which number you are trying? If its the same that I have mentioned in a post above then maybe try again, sometimes it does not work.
Its good you have ordered GCMS and raised the CSE, as you are far above the maximum wait time. Another option apart from calling is e-mailing both NDVO and Ottawa offices. One of our members got "approved" message for his file after e-mailing Ottawa. So you can try that.
I understand the worry and anxiety my friend, I know its very difficult to wait like this in the dark, but all we can do is contact them in every way possible, some route will give us some answer and most importantly have faith, most likely your file is close to be approved:).
Also I have just written a post above regarding delay for files already in IP2, read that it might help you understand the delay. If you have ordered GCMS after IP2, they will clear many thing for you. Now you have clear and almost fixed date for GCMS i.e 30-40 days from the date we order. Wait for that, most likely PPR will come before that:).

P.s- The number to call CIC and e-mail to contact Ottawa office is in a post on the previous page. Also try to call and e-mail NDVO.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
At this rate, July applicants like me cannot expect anyhting before 3 months.
Don't worry my friend, it will not take 3 months, this rush will clear up at the maximum by 20th December.
If NDVO keeps issuing IP2 the way it did for last 2 weeks then most likely by November end you will (July folks) already be in IP2 and then as the Study rush is over, I am sure we will have our much awaited golden e-mails:).
I hope this is some consolation, i know 20 December sounds very far away but this the best in the worst situation...

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi all! Moved to ip2 today (November 6) checked around 10.20 am

I am June 01 aor - FSWO with no doc request on August 18 and file transfer to NDVO soon after.

Wondering when I will get RPRF request...
Congratulations! Finally June IP2 FSW Outland opened at least.
Sometimes people get RPRF with PPR e-mail only. So nothing to worry about that.
Better order GCMS now, in case the PPR is delayed. You will atleast know what is going on with the file exactly.
Though really wishing you a speedy PPR!

Reactions: pam13

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Were the aug 22 IP2s? or 16 October?
One was 22/8 ip2 and one of 16/10 ip2... Both of them wrote the complain email to mummy ji (Ottawa) about how the devilish son (ndvo) has not given update after 180 days.... MANDY MAY 3 AOR IP2 ON 22/8 AND UDAY 29 APRIL AOR IP2 ON 16/10... Rest is flat tyre...

Reactions: gurik

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
One was 22/8 ip2 and one of 16/10 ip2... Both of them wrote the complain email to mummy ji (Ottawa) about how the devilish son (ndvo) has not given update after 180 days.... MANDY MAY 3 AOR IP2 ON 22/8 AND UDAY 29 APRIL AOR IP2 ON 16/10... Rest is flat tyre...

;););):p:p

hozefa7

Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys,
Looking at the current pace, can anyone suggest by when can Aug AOR (FSW) expect IP2 & PPR. My timeline is

AOR - 9th Aug
NA2 - 28th Aug
File transferred to NDVO on 6th Oct

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
There is one more ppr reported late in evening... 12 may aor... Ip2 on 22/8... Again after an email complain to mummy ji @ottawah