Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Sure I'll let you know if I have any news, yep I am checking ecas, but I just wanna make sure that they don't contact me through phone.
I am checking ecas every day 10 times

I hope we will hear soon from them

I ordered my notes still waiting to receive it

We need to stay positive

Reactions: Asargh

Asargh

Oct 15, 2018
I am checking ecas every day 10 times

I hope we will hear soon from them

I ordered my notes still waiting to receive it

We need to stay positive
Yes me too but nothing is changing since many months, I also ordered my notes and waiting for them. This is most stressful process I've ever seen.

Summerlovin

Sep 19, 2018
Hi my name is Asar, I applied to sponsor my husband from Lebanon. My application was received on November 8 2017, my husband completed his interview and he received the pre-arrival services email a couple of days after his interview which took place on March 9 2018 and no updates since then. Anyone facing the same situation? Can anyone please help me or tell me what to do. Thanks in advance!
Yes, My timeline is the same, except our interview was a few months ago and the background check is in process now. The GCMS notes didn't say much when I ordered mine.

Nour182017

Jul 10, 2017
HI Everyone,
I have received an email from the VO in beirut , this is the second time im applying as I was refused the first time because we only had our katib kitab done. this time i got married in april 27,2018 then filled my application on june 12, 2018.

A migration officer has reviewed your application for permanent residence through the family class program. It appears you may not meet the requirements of the class.

More specifically, you may not meet paragraph 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations;

“For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.”

You are requested to submit your original passport AND the following required documents to the interview:

- Proof that you are married and in a genuine relationship with your sponsor (ex: additional photos of your couple in various different settings, proof of communication, etc.).

-Photo of both principle applicant and sponsor at the religious marriage contract

-Original Lebanese Police certificate

-Proof of money transfers and financial interdependency

Can someone please help me and let me know what kind of questions they will ask and what more supportig document should I provide:
- I have wedding , honeymoon, katibkitab, , outing pictures
- flight tickets with passport stamped
- hotels booking under our names
- whatsapp log and line video calls
- All pictures exchange
- Proofs that we are married from Canada Revuene, employment insurance
I'm going to lebanon Dec 1 and the interview is on the 6th, I will take more pictures with his family and add them to the proofs as well

Anything else you guys think might help? Open a joint bank account in lebanon ?

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hi Noor

Take everything you mention, you can have letters from your families or friends that you are married

Those threads give you an idea for type of questions

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2017-beirut-outland-family-sponsorship.536424/page-2#post-6682533

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2017-beirut-outland-family-sponsorship.536424/page-8#post-6805309

Good luck

HI Everyone,
I have received an email from the VO in beirut , this is the second time im applying as I was refused the first time because we only had our katib kitab done. this time i got married in april 27,2018 then filled my application on june 12, 2018.

A migration officer has reviewed your application for permanent residence through the family class program. It appears you may not meet the requirements of the class.

More specifically, you may not meet paragraph 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations;

“For the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership (a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or (b) is not genuine.”

You are requested to submit your original passport AND the following required documents to the interview:

- Proof that you are married and in a genuine relationship with your sponsor (ex: additional photos of your couple in various different settings, proof of communication, etc.).

-Photo of both principle applicant and sponsor at the religious marriage contract

-Original Lebanese Police certificate

-Proof of money transfers and financial interdependency

Can someone please help me and let me know what kind of questions they will ask and what more supportig document should I provide:
- I have wedding , honeymoon, katibkitab, , outing pictures
- flight tickets with passport stamped
- hotels booking under our names
- whatsapp log and line video calls
- All pictures exchange
- Proofs that we are married from Canada Revuene, employment insurance
I'm going to lebanon Dec 1 and the interview is on the 6th, I will take more pictures with his family and add them to the proofs as well

Anything else you guys think might help? Open a joint bank account in lebanon ?
Take all

zeinaCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beyrouth
App. Filed.......
22-11-2018
Interview........
20-03-2018
Hello everyone

I think I am the last one since everybody left to the whatsapp group

But I wanted to keep for future application so 8 days before the one year we received the PPR

We are so happy el 7amdillah

Good luck

Reactions: lama.abdul

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

But I wanted to keep for future application so 8 days before the one year we received the PPR

Good luck
Hello zeinaaa soo happy for u alef mabrouk

Reactions: zeinaCanada

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone

Good luck

So happy for you! So glad to see everyone is going to be reunited with everyone’s loved ones. Hamdella for that!

Reactions: zeinaCanada