+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bcard said:
Hi all.....I caled NSOI last night..the lady on the other end told me that 134 nominations has been done till date and they still processing applications received till march 14..moreover she said NSOI don't have any plans to increase the cap limit..whenever 150 nominations will be complete they will notify on their website and all the unprocessed applications will be returned back to applicants as from jan 1, 2015 the criteria will be different.i am so disappointed with NS officials they acted very unprofessionally and played with the emotions of thousands of people. . :(
:( :( :( agreed :( :( :(

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
bcard said:
Hi all.....I caled NSOI last night..the lady on the other end told me that 134 nominations has been done till date and they still processing applications received till march 14..moreover she said NSOI don't have any plans to increase the cap limit..whenever 150 nominations will be complete they will notify on their website and all the unprocessed applications will be returned back to applicants as from jan 1, 2015 the criteria will be different.i am so disappointed with NS officials they acted very unprofessionally and played with the emotions of thousands of people. . :(
I totally agree with you. Applying for RLMD was a waste of time and money. Does somebody else could help me in how should I apply for FSW, please? What does ECA mean? Pleaaaseee somebody help me :'( :'( :-[

vimaljindal2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hi friends ,
I think nsoi have almost finished nomination quota . So we should think for some other option . They have played with our sentiments . For 150 cap they go on collecting 3000 to 5000 applications . Also returning of remaining applications is heard first time from this province only .Big disappointment .

vimaljindal2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hi all.
It appears that all forum members whose application reached after 14th march have lost faith in nsio . That is why nobody update here .

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
vimaljindal2 said:
Hi all.
It appears that all forum members whose application reached after 14th march have lost faith in nsio . That is why nobody update here .

In other scheme like FSWP people also send huge application and lot lots of them get back their application due to cap. It's a very normal schenario, I myself got once. Very few people luckily get into the cap at first time. I've never seen people are so hopeless due to cap reached like I am seeing here. Don't be disheartened guys, not falling in cap is just a part of game. Stay alive and prepare for some other option. Don't stay sad.

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
FSWCIO said:
In other scheme like FSWP people also send huge application and lot lots of get back their application back die to cap. It's a very normal schenario, I myself got once. Very few people get into the cap at first time. I've never seen people are so hopeless due to cap reached like I am seeing here. Do to be dishearten guys, not falling in cap is just a part of game. Stay alive and prepare for some other option. Don't stay sad.
Thanks for plositive words

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
but they shud return our apps atleast i am a 18 mar applicant i havent gotten my file back even though i emailed them

vimaljindal2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I am also 18th March applicant . They will return applications after completing 150 nominations .

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hello guys

Im done with Nova Scotia, Im gonna apply for FSW now and I want to call to NSIO to tell them that I want my applications back. This program was a waste of time, a lot of money and problems. They are not professionals doing this kind of work. They lied to us and they played with our feelings. If I knew that they are only going to contemplate applicants from March 6 to March 14 I've never sent my application and I would save a lot of issues. I'M DONE, I'M DONE.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOPE :) said:
Hello guys

Im done with Nova Scotia, Im gonna apply for FSW now and I want to call to NSIO to tell them that I want my applications back. This program was a waste of time, a lot of money and problems. They are not professionals doing this kind of work. They lied to us and they played with our feelings. If I knew that they are only going to contemplate applicants from March 6 to March 14 I've never sent my application and I would save a lot of issues. I'M DONE, I'M DONE.
You've said this countless number of times on this thread...You need to learn how to move on instead of being bitter.Bitterness won't help,you've got to move on!

If you must get on board the FSWP train,you've got to do it fast and real quick.You also have got to have the positive attitude needed to scale through....It's painful the way things ended with the program for some but for some others it's all joy,that's life...You don't win always...

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
You've said this countless number of times on this thread...You need to learn how to move on instead of being bitter.Bitterness won't help,you've got to move on!

If you must get on board the FSWP train,you've got to do it fast and real quick.You also have got to have the positive attitude needed to scale through....It's painful the way things ended with the program for some but for some others it's all joy,that's life...You don't win always...
very true Buddy ......
+1 for your comment......

Mar 14, 2014
i have question:anybody knows that what will happen for the application which have received to nova scotia after 14 of march?
do they want to send back our application or they will allocate file number to us and after that they want to send back our application?

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
solomonwise said:

HI SOLOMON

I know what is your point here. I think you have been nominated and I think you applied before March 14, right? If so, I don´t think you understand what I feel right now and most of those who are in the same situation. I am so happy for those who are nominated in this stream, they are lucky for applying early. I only want to express what I feel and if you bother what I say then you discriminate the points of view.
We have rights to express everything. OK? Addition I know when I have to win and lose. This situation is not the same what you are saying. You know why? I accept lose if NSIO open my application and they say I am not the perfect candidate who are expecting or simply they say NO. So, I would be happy to get that answer because I know that they at least opened my file. But what happen when you want to apply to a program and they say you are eligible and you spend money, time, etc. you are happy for that. After that you realized everything changed what they said at beginning of this program? you have children that they were happy to go to Canada and you have to say them "Son, we are not be able to go to Canada" and your son cry all day. I think you don't have heart and feelings.

If NSIO knew that in one week had more than 1,000 applications they would have stopped this program in time and they wouldn't accepted more applications. I pretty sure the most of us would be happy. I would prefer know I couldn't prepare my documents in time.
So, please don't speak if you don't know how things are. OK?

One more thing, I am not bitter. I am realistic. OK?

I know you opened this forum, so, it will be my last comment here. FOR THE REST OF APPLICANTS WHO ARE WAITING FOR NOVA SCOTIA YOU ARE IN TIME TO SWITCH TO FSW IF YOU WANT. GOOD LUCK!!!

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
amirhossein828 said:
i have question:anybody knows that what will happen for the application which have received to nova scotia after 14 of march?
do they want to send back our application or they will allocate file number to us and after that they want to send back our application?
good question ..any thoughts seniors?