+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

KarapetyanShushanik

Jun 20, 2014
Yerevan, Armenia
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015 as I was pregnant and we did medicals with baby
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-aug-2015
concretejungle said:
No update on my application. It was received 14th March. Anyone in my shoes??

Can't apply for FSW yet because my ECA hasnt arrived. :(
I am in the same situation as you are. My application was received on 12th March and no updates on the application yet.

prashant786

Jun 28, 2014
GUJARAT,INDIA
NOC Code......
i am prashant patel from india,pharmacist and i am new in this forum.
best of luck to all who apply in nova scotia RLMD.
my file reach on 24 april.
anyone exactly know how many nomination they issued till date means on which date they reach?

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
mac1986 said:
Heloo friends
I need your help

I appied for this program from australia and i am australian citizen. I file was prepared by reliance immigration in sydney( australian). I live in adeliade.
I wire transferred them money(2000$). I think they failed to send my application before deadline and when i asked them refund of money they gave me a tracking number and said we already sent your file.

I tried tracking that number but was not successful. I kept calling them and they kept saying wait for day or two.
Then they stop taking my calls.
I went to court and sent them a legal notice. Now they were suppose to contact me.
Today they sent me a tracking number, but when i track it. It still cant be found.
They also send me a pdf file in which it states that:
Aceepted by australia post: 30 april
In transit: 4th may
Delivered 7th may: vancouver

But i know i file was suppose to reach Nova scotia but not vamcouver.

Please suggest me something, i need my money back. I already took legal actiom. Court sent them legal notice and them they replied to me with this tracking information.
I'm sorry for hearing this. I planed to live in Adelaide before.

I would like you to know that even though the agent sent your mail to NS IMMI late (the program was closed on late April), NS IMMI will return your files. The whole process can be traced.
That means the fact of whether the agent really sent your application to NS IMMI can be validated.

You could send an email to NS IMMI for conformation.

If you had the evidence from NS IMMI that confirming they have never seen your files, you can take actions.

Best luck!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
mac1986 said:
thank u dear for your valueable suggestions. they are refunding me my money back now. they agreed
Thats good!!!! But did they accept that they did not send your app at all????

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Any one call to NSOI for any updates? And I found that members on this forum are not update their details in the spreadsheet. This is important for all the members. Please update it and otherwise leave this forum, who do not want to share their status... :-X :-X :-X

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
hrjaydip said:
Any one call to NSOI for any updates? And I found that members on this forum are not update their details in the spreadsheet. This is important for all the members. Please update it and otherwise leave this forum, who do not want to share their status... :-X :-X :-X
they are not updating their status coz maybe nothing to update as no one heard from CIC about this Scotia application...some of them jump to fsw 2014...good luck...

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
hrjaydip said:

hrjaydip, what actually do you want people to update. As far as I know most people are waiting to hear from NSIO. So the waiting is killing right now. We all need patience.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
hrjaydip said:
I agree with what others have said so far. No news from NSOI.
Moreover I think we should be more guided with use and choice of words. It is wrong to give an order marching users out of the forum. A forum you just recently started posting to. If we have been marching ourselves out, will you come and meet anybody in the forum.

Contact NSOI yourself and see whether anything is getting to anybody please. Updates on this forum is merely meant for forum statistics. Its not CIC nor PNP spreadsheet please.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
hisaca said:
I agree with what others have said so far. No news from NSOI.
Moreover I think we should be more guided with use and choice of words. It is wrong to give an order marching users out of the forum. A forum you just recently started posting to. If we have been marching ourselves out, will you come and meet anybody in the forum.

Contact NSOI yourself and see whether anything is getting to anybody please. Updates on this forum is merely meant for forum statistics. Its not CIC nor PNP spreadsheet please.
I agree with....u

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
evelyn24 said:
am in the same shoes with you. i got pre screening since 23rd of May, till now, no update from them. lets be patient and hope for the best.

Yours is more than a month already also. This is really taking donkey years!!!