+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all can u please share the Entry Link and current spreadsheet for RLMD NSOI.. my application reached on 4th April, no such news. Can u please share both the links?

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Anyone Call to NSOI for any updates? Get latest info by calling regularly... There is 2 months and 3day for closing this programme.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
tupa said:
Dear all can u please share the Entry Link and current spreadsheet for RLMD NSOI.. my application reached on 4th April, no such news. Can u please share both the links?
You can check here. Interesting, u seems to bother with this.

URL to Upload detail in Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dqN_etyH7cVRsxorUznCpxU2gH2H9TjjJeZsz5DEg3c/edit?usp=docslist_api

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BsRyoQKbbQsbeMCEdj72GUqo5vI-BEd08eZnJmSejo/edit?pli=1#gid=213

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
I received my prescreening june 3. Application was sent march 13.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Why are people issued nomination not giving any update or what? Are they really nominated?

mac1986

Jul 1, 2014
Heloo friends
I need your help

I appied for this program from australia and i am australian citizen. I file was prepared by reliance immigration in sydney( australian). I live in adeliade.
I wire transferred them money(2000$). I think they failed to send my application before deadline and when i asked them refund of money they gave me a tracking number and said we already sent your file.

I tried tracking that number but was not successful. I kept calling them and they kept saying wait for day or two.
Then they stop taking my calls.
I went to court and sent them a legal notice. Now they were suppose to contact me.
Today they sent me a tracking number, but when i track it. It still cant be found.
They also send me a pdf file in which it states that:
Aceepted by australia post: 30 april
In transit: 4th may
Delivered 7th may: vancouver

But i know i file was suppose to reach Nova scotia but not vamcouver.

Please suggest me something, i need my money back. I already took legal actiom. Court sent them legal notice and them they replied to me with this tracking information.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
mac1986 said:
Heloo friends
I need your help

I appied for this program from australia and i am australian citizen. I file was prepared by reliance immigration in sydney( australian). I live in adeliade.
I wire transferred them money(2000$). I think they failed to send my application before deadline and when i asked them refund of money they gave me a tracking number and said we already sent your file.

I tried tracking that number but was not successful. I kept calling them and they kept saying wait for day or two.
I went to court and sent them a legal notice. Now they were suppose to contact me.
Today they sent me a tracking number, but when i track it. It still cant be found.

Please suggest me something, i need my money back. I already took legal actiom. Court sent them legal notice and them they replied to me with this tracking information.

HOPE YOUR APPLICATION WAS NOT SENT TO VANCOUVER IN ERROR. ALSO, I THINK BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRACK YOUR MAIL WITH THE COURIER SERVICE USING THE TRACKING INFO GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR AGENT, IF ACTUALLY THE TRACKING NUMBER IS GENUINE. MORE SO, VERIFY IF THE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT, THAT IS IF YOUR AGENT IS REGISTERED WITH IMMIGRATION BODY.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
No update on my application. It was received 14th March. Anyone in my shoes??

Can't apply for FSW yet because my ECA hasnt arrived. :(

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
Gerly061007 said:
I received my prescreening june 3. Application was sent march 13.
am in the same shoes with you. i got pre screening since 23rd of May, till now, no update from them. lets be patient and hope for the best.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
mac1986 said:
Heloo friends
I need your help

Hope u get ur money soon. U r already in Aus, Y u need to move to Canada. I think u can move w/o visa, Aus passport is enough.
Life in Aus become tough?

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Gerly061007 said:
Why are people issued nomination not giving any update or what? Are they really nominated?
You will not get any reasonable updates from nominees for now in my opinion. It is either they are battling documentation required by CIC for now or they have submitted and are expecting AOR from CIC.

The information needed at that level would be sought in other forums. Let's be patient with them as we are patient with NSOI

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
mac1986 said:
Heloo friends
I need your help

I am sorry for this situation. Its an hard lesson for all of us. Sending your form to Vancouver is an error.
Since we do not know the courier used we cannot say much but for some courier companies, tracking details disappears after some number of days.

Going to court is good, but the time to be spent on litigation would have been judiciously spent on form filling and submission by yourself.

How ever I will suggest you go back and read every letter of your agreement with your consultant expressly or impliedly. A consultant knows better than we think when it comes to fee refund.

Equity aids the vigilant

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
mac1986 said:
Heloo friends
I need your help

Dear Mac, your case is indeed disappointing to hear.

Firstly, NSNO RLMD closed on 28th April. So it is very clear that they failed to submit your application in time. Also, it may not be sure that tracking number which is been given to really you carried your document?? or there wasn't even your docs, it was of something/someone else. No one knows.

Secondly, being an immigration consultant they suppose to know that this is Nova Scotia application addressing Sydney and not for British Columbia. So clearly Vancouver should not be in the picture at all.

I am not sure whether they are genuine registred consultant for canada immigration, but if they are you can raised a complaint against them and appropriate action will be taken. In extreme case, case will be registered against them as fraud and they will lose their licence.

I just found the link for it .... please explore a litttle on it

http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm?setLanCookie=En

You have already reached court which is good but you can also complain to licence awarding body for immigration. Check their website and you will know where they got their accreditation as immigration consultant.