+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
FIL_CAD said:
a forum member (hdlgallen) had indicated and in fact posted a scanned copy (now removed) of the supposed nomination letter he received from NSOI on 30 Apr 2014 (see below).

here's the image of the nomination letter he posted...

https://ne1-attach.ymail.com/nz.f1216.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2_0_0_1_30317412_ACnkimIAABt9U4FM3vC9wPrUf80&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&cred=0s6Pq2at1.DNqgMQK3.WKwwxL6erLp03h3RMo81JMjnTxw--&ts=1400987803&partner=ymail&sig=JQbVaSf8N5_6uTfelcWqOg--

on that note and Nrsing3152 post about no nominations yet coming from sources within Halifax Immig Office, then, someone must be telling a lie....
Oh. Well, hdlgallen must have impressed the evaluators for the second stage to secure an early nomination. I remember his/her spouse' s occupation is also listed in the in demand occupations for ns. I missed the nomination letter posted. Cant view it now .

Anyway, let us wait and see.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
A-Cheng said:
Oh. Well, hdlgallen must have impressed the evaluators for the second stage to secure an early nomination. I remember his/her spouse' s occupation is also listed in the in demand occupations for ns. I missed the nomination letter posted. Cant view it now .

Anyway, let us wait and see.
i don't know but for some reasons the image cannot be viewed here although it was there when i did the preview prior to posting...
anyway, if you are using iPhone5, you can actually see the image attached to his post....

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Nrsing3152 said:
So the question is Why did they advertise only 150??......I will answer that in next post
Published on may 22
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1209289-mcneil-newcomers-not-come-from-aways
No matter how great Nova Scotia’s immigration plans might be, the fact remains that they can’t raise the immigration cap (currently set at 600 people a year) without the OK of the federal government.

McNeil said he’s discussed the matter several times with federal Justice Minister Peter MacKay, and provincial Immigration Minister Lena Diab has had multiple conversations on the issue with her federal counterpart, Chris Alexander. While he has no hard details at this time, McNeil said he’s encouraged by what he’s hearing.

i dont know why u take time for next post....you need people to think about what you want to say????how far you are perfect with your words.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs2013 said:
Published on may 22
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1209289-mcneil-newcomers-not-come-from-aways
No matter how great Nova Scotia's immigration plans might be, the fact remains that they can't raise the immigration cap (currently set at 600 people a year) without the OK of the federal government.

McNeil said he's discussed the matter several times with federal Justice Minister Peter MacKay, and provincial Immigration Minister Lena Diab has had multiple conversations on the issue with her federal counterpart, Chris Alexander. While he has no hard details at this time, McNeil said he's encouraged by what he's hearing.

i dont know why u take time for next post....you need people to think about what you want to say????how far you are perfect with your words.
No zs, I dont have any such intention........I was just thinking whether to post it or not......because one of my friends advise me not to do so.......as in doing so I may betray my source.......and this is the reason why I deleted my previous posts regarding my source......but still one or two members quoted and i couldn't do it........

daloy

May 25, 2014
hi...im daloy,from philippines..i need your opinion re: my application to nova scotia under regional labour market..it just so happen that my papers and other credentials were received on april 29, 2014...sadly only a day late..since im originated from the philippines..well,i only want to ask if you have any idea if the NS immig office will review my papers...im a registered pharmacist here in the philippines..and my profession is among the in demand occupations in NS..

hope to read your reply...thank you

godbless

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daloy said:
hi...im daloy,from philippines..i need your opinion re: my application to nova scotia under regional labour market..it just so happen that my papers and other credentials were received on april 29, 2014...sadly only a day late..since im originated from the philippines..well,i only want to ask if you have any idea if the NS immig office will review my papers...im a registered pharmacist here in the philippines..and my profession is among the in demand occupations in NS..

godbless
:)
My friend they will consider the date you post your application,relax and do not worry.

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daloy said:

godbless
Dear friend, they will definitely consider your application, as it is clear from FAQs that all applications which are post marked 28th April 2014 are accepted....so dont worry!!! ;D ;D

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
ssbsmile said:

Dear you are the first guy who got first pre-screening mail from this forum one month ago, have you got your nomination or any other information from NSOI?

2nd person (user-hdlgallen) who received his pre-screening mail after you,already mentioned on this forum he got the nomination on 30 April 2014.
Yes ,I have received the nomination from nova Scotia .the news that no one got nomination is totally rubbish .sorry couldn't reply earlier I got a mail from them on 7 th of may
confirming the same .

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
FIL_CAD said:
hi coolleo, good to hear from u again...
NSOI nominates and CIC decides...most likely you will get pr unless CIC finds serious inconsistencies with your application to NSOI and to CIC.

can you share some thoughts on these questions please being one of those lucky nominees:

1. have you submitted your application to CIC yet?
2. how long is the timeline given to you from nomination to application to CIC?
3. did you use the original CIC forms of which copies were sent to NSOI during the initial application or did you fill-out new CIC forms from the website?

thanks for sharing and good luck....
Hiii,
I have been little busy because I got married sometime back otherwise I like to be active here .
1 .I have not applied to cic yet ..because i wanna know how i should add my wife in the application.
2.They have mentioned 6 months .
3.new cic forms from the website .

Regards
Coolleo

Mohamed Pamirs

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
i didnt uderstand your post coolleo

did you got your nomination letter i mean P.R letter or you mean your presceening email
bec. i got confused from your post

Mohamed Pamirs

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
coolleo said:
Hiii,
I have been little busy because I got married sometime back otherwise I like to be active here .
1 .I have not applied to cic yet ..because i wanna know how i should add my wife in the application.

Regards
Coolleo

did you got your nomination letter i mean P.R letter or you mean your presceening email

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
Mohamed-Raslan said:

hii
i have got nomination letter from nova scotia .Best of luck to all of us .

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolleo said:
Hiii,

Regards
Coolleo

Congrats dear for marriage and nomination, NSOI give the best gift to you and your wife is lucky for you......Good Luck

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
ssbsmile said:

Congrats dear for marriage and nomination, NSOI give the best gift to you and your wife is lucky for you......Good Luck
Thanks a lot man :D :D

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
I think there is no scope for those who applied in April, They are not making any pool of pre-screening mails NOC wise to choose best, if anybody fit in their assessment criteria they will nominate him/her immediately.