+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
Another point is they are selecting more qualified applicant......
First come first serve is only for opening the files........
That is why there is no nomination till date...
;)
I do agree.First served for initial assessment.
Nomination will start after opening all>
I think nomination will not be for who submited first like the initial assess.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,
i have a question , anyone who got pre-screen email this means what he/she will be nominated ? or the pre-screen email means that the Province officer had an initial look to your application (applications are right , all the needed documents available ) but will asset it later to be nominated or not ?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So in nut shell, they are opening the file(first come first serve basis), keep it in the appropriate category(NOC), scan for completeness of the file, asess it according to the labor market demand, meanwhile cross check it for genuine intention.............phew!!!!!! ???
So much to do........
This is why we have to wait.......
One thing is for sure.....they will open all the applications ;D

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sshehab said:
Guys ,
i have a question , anyone who got pre-screen email this means what he/she will be nominated ? or the pre-screen email means that the Province officer had an initial look to your application (applications are right , all the needed documents available ) but will asset it later to be nominated or not ?
U are absolutely right..................
........and why most of the pre-screening e-mails are received by the people in IT sector is because there is more demand in this sector in NS.......so they are actually saving time....... :)

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
So in nut shell, they are opening the file(first come first serve basis), keep it in the appropriate category(NOC), scan for completeness of the file, asess it according to the labor market demand, meanwhile cross check it for genuine intention.............phew!!!!!! ???
So much to do........
:p :p :p :p Yup

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Nrsing3152 said:
So much to do........
BRILLIANT THOUGHT I AM WITH YOU ON THIS , THEY ARE INTO SORTING OUT THE PERFECT APPLICATIONS FIRST AND THEN NOMINATE THE APPLICANTS BASED ON THEIR LABOR DEMAND WITH THE CRITERIA'S LIKE ACADEMICS, EXPERIENCE AND ADAPTABILITY!!!

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
sshehab said:
Guys ,
YES, THEY WOULD DO THE NOMINATION LATER.FROM THE PAST DECISION IT SEEMS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FIELD IS VERY ENCOURAGING AND IT IS NOT THAT THEY WILL NOT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO THE OTHER NOC !

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
YES, THEY WOULD DO THE NOMINATION LATER.FROM THE PAST DECISION IT SEEMS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FIELD IS VERY ENCOURAGING AND IT IS NOT THAT THEY WILL NOT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO THE OTHER NOC !
in my view i'm assuming , the got quota for the demanded occupations for instance in IT they need 30 applicant , other 20 applicant and so on...

Cmorodinka

May 22, 2014
Hello, guys

Can anyone who recieved pre-sreening mail give me the e-mail adress from your mail?
I'm afraid, that mine e-mail in spam box, so I want to check it with finder :(

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cmorodinka said:
Hello, guys

Can anyone who recieved pre-sreening mail give me the e-mail adress from your mail?
I'm afraid, that mine e-mail in spam box, so I want to check it with finder :(
Dear it should be from nsnp @ gov.ns.ca
If you will share the mail ID from you will get the mail then it is easy for the candidates who received prescreening mails.
Also on which date your file received by NSIO?

Cmorodinka

May 22, 2014
ssbsmile said:
Dear it should be from nsnp @ gov.ns.ca
If you can share the mail ID from you got mail then it is easy for the candidates who received prescreening mails.
Also on which date your file received by NSIO?
Thank you.

NSIO received our documents 24/03/2014

When I'd find our email I'll share it here.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please upload your data in spread sheet...URL on my signature

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
I don't think the following is true. If they are not processing on first-come-first-served basis, then no one should have received the positive email before they could open all the applications. If the are going to sort all the valid applications in a ranking order, then all the positive emails would be sent out almost at the same time. But as we know the emails are coming out one by one slowly. This means there is some sort of sequential processing taking place. And that can only be FCFS. Is there a flaw in my reasoning?

Nrsing3152 said:
So much to do........

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
soft_guy said:
I don't think the following is true. If they are not processing on first-come-first-served basis, then no one should have received the positive email before they could open all the applications. If the are going to sort all the valid applications in a ranking order, then all the positive emails would be sent out almost at the same time. But as we know the emails are coming out one by one slowly. This means there is some sort of sequential processing taking place. And that can only be FCFS. Is there a flaw in my reasoning?
I agree with you. It is clear from who is receiving the emails that they are opening and processing first come first served which is why they have only now reached 11th march. Also notice that the people who got pre screening emails have gotten nomination and the ones who were rejected never got prescreen email to know their file was being processed. I believe they will keep processing until they reach 150 apps that they want and the rest will not be checked. The only other way for only the people who applied early to be getting pre screen emails is if they sort apps in order of the best but process them according to the received date

titanium2014

Mar 10, 2014
trini_ac said:
I agree with you. It is clear from who is receiving the emails that they are opening and processing first come first served which is why they have only now reached 11th march. Also notice that the people who got pre screening emails have gotten nomination and the ones who were rejected never got prescreen email to know their file was being processed. I believe they will keep processing until they reach 150 apps that they want and the rest will not be checked. The only other way for only the people who applied early to be getting pre screen emails is if they sort apps in order of the best but process them according to the received date
That's also what they said. Those applications submitted near the last week would most probably be not opened if the 150 nominations were already given. Who knows? they might give all of the nominations to all who applied in the first week if many of those were qualified to be nominated. Those who submitted late could only wish for the early applicants to be rejected so that the processing can reach them.