+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
Hi All,

Can you guys tell me what is the process for Educational credential assessment?
Thanks

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
immig_IT_guy said:
Hi All,

Can you guys tell me what is the process for Educational credential assessment?
Thanks
Go to wes.org. Send them the university attested sealed transcripts. Select the whole package as evaluation and pay the fees. You will receive the letter from them stating the equivalency in canadian standards and this is valid for 5 years

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
Hi

I have dealt with NSNP in the past having filed some Community Identified Applications with them.

I filed two last July and the nomination certificates arrived at the end of January 2014 and the beginning of February 2014.

They did write to us on both cases asking for extra evidence. Bearing in mind the original application package we filed had over 80 pages of supporting evidence regarding settlement alone.

Just because NSNP have not been getting a large number of immigrants it doesn't mean that it is an easy province to get into to.

Also the only problem I see for some clients who are filing applications who have concurrent applications with Quebec or other provinces could be that the officer considering your file may question your intention to settle in the province

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
Hi

I have just spoken to NSNP

And I can confirm that there is a cap of 150 applicants that they will approve through the RLDM stream. This doesn't mean they won't accept more applications than this it just means that they will only nominate 150.

They received 50 applications on Friday 7 March. If applications continue at this rate they will close the stream quite soon.

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
Harjit Grewal said:
Hi

I have just spoken to NSNP

And I can confirm that there is a cap of 150 applicants that they will approve through the RLDM stream. This doesn't mean they won't accept more applications than this it just means that they will only nominate 150.

They received 50 applications on Friday 7 March. If applications continue at this rate they will close the stream quite soon.
can you provide any sort of source for your claim? and how did you spoke to them? you got a number of immi office? if so, please share the number here.

Harjit Grewal

Feb 15, 2014
If you call them and politely ask if their is a cap on the number of applications under the RLMD stream then you can find out more yourself.

The telephone number is clearly on their website

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
Harjit Grewal said:
Hi

I have dealt with NSNP in the past having filed some Community Identified Applications with them.

I filed two last July and the nomination certificates arrived at the end of January 2014 and the beginning of February 2014.

They did write to us on both cases asking for extra evidence. Bearing in mind the original application package we filed had over 80 pages of supporting evidence regarding settlement alone.

Just because NSNP have not been getting a large number of immigrants it doesn't mean that it is an easy province to get into to.

Also the only problem I see for some clients who are filing applications who have concurrent applications with Quebec or other provinces could be that the officer considering your file may question your intention to settle in the province
hi am applicant to quebec last year i can apply to nova scotia or it will make conflict to my application to quebec you have idea
thanks

Proje

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1st of all, I appreciate for ur prompt responses.

How can I prepare Employment and Settlement Plan? Do I have to fill spaces provided for all answers in page21-24 PDF file(FINAL-RLMD-stream-February-2014.pdf) and then send this file with other document?
Finally, I dont have any job offer, so how I can answer the questions?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi all,
I have few queries in cic and nsnp forms
CIC form queries

1) Additional Family information for spouse
Section A
Who will be applicant in the form ? myself or the spouse ?

2) Generic Application form for Canada.pdf

Personal Details
Question 11.
Date and place your last entry in Canada
I see that the field is disabled in the pdf file ? Is it specifically for people who are already in Canada and applying for PR ?

National Identity Document
Question 4 and 5
I do have the Adhar card which is the national identity in india, but there is no issue and expiry date on the card ? Is it ok to leave it blank ?

Also do we need to put two copies of the page 5 & 6 of the form (the pages with barcodes? )

Schedule A Background Declaration

2. Your full name written in native language ? Do we need to fill this in plain English or transliterated Hindi ?

NSPN Form queries

Section H

Do you have an offer of employment ? Whether to Answer No or Not applicable

Intended occupation : Software Engineer (Do we specify the exact NOC code too ?? in my case its 2173)

About settlement plan in appendix 3, i do understand that it is guideline but there is also question in the nsnp form about settlement plan in NS in future ? Are these to be filled separately ?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
sasa012 said:
Some members here say so ! in fact i don't think so because there is no official words about this !
It's confirmed that first 150 total eligible applications, regardless of occupation, will be nominated on a first come first serve basis.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
Proje said:
1st of all, I appreciate for ur prompt responses.

How can I prepare Employment and Settlement Plan? Do I have to fill spaces provided for all answers in page21-24 PDF file(FINAL-RLMD-stream-February-2014.pdf) and then send this file with other document?
Finally, I dont have any job offer, so how I can answer the questions?
I think you need to fill out the pages 21-24 separately for Employment and Settlement Plan.

For early birds out there. Kindly confirm.

Thanks

coolleo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/09/2014
File Transfer...
14/10/2014
Med's Request
13/3/2015
Med's Done....
17/3/2015
Interview........
08/12/2014
Passport Req..
29/05/2015
hiii ,
thanks for the information .i have couple of questions . will be glad if you can help .

do you know how many applications they have received till now ?

I have already sent my application but i have not mentioned regarding my sinp application in which the cap got filled .do you think they will cancel my application because of this reason ?
Thanks