+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NewPlan2014 said:
Though this is not a NS official Side , I am little bit scare about the cap
Hi Ram my package reached 12 pm 6th . What you think will I be within the cap?
Newplan
Mee too same time and same date. I guess we should be safe. As you said this is not an official site and claim. But we cant ignore that.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
HI bosschips

you are applicant to quebec same me, my question we can apply for nova sctoia program am intersted to apply ffor this program you have idea ,
or we have to wait for quebec reply it can make conflict for our application to quebec
thanks
read this

change the category it possible to submitt for 2 category

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op07b-eng.pdf

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors ,

Any advice about Appendix 3 ,
and i need any website for school and real state in NSNP
appreciate receive your feedback

thanks in advance ,
cheers
:) :)

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Question pls ,

for NSNP Application for the future plan , can i attached file or i have to fill it manually dears ?????

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
hdlgallen said:
Yes, the total number of NS PNP is 700 but there's only 150 available for RLMD steam (without job offer).
As I know, as at 7th March, the NS IMMI office has received over 150 applications under RLMD steam.
If the number received has reached the cap they will post a close-down notice on their website. So far it is still open.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please dears ,
any response to my question ??????

For NSNP 200 application is it mandatory to filled yes or no ?????

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
Kafil said:
@ Ram

Out of sheer curiousity, i want to know what is your opinion about the following:

1- How soon can we have any sort of communication from NSNP authorities regarding receipt of our application package?
2- Will those who have submitted their application earliest have any sort of advantage?
3- Its quite illogical that they have not said anything about the quota but how long do you think they will continue to accept applications?
4- Based on your past experiences, how would you rate your own chances of success in NSNP?
1- I'm waiting too. My application package will arrive tomorrow (Monday of the local time), but I'm not sure how soon they'll start processing it.
2- The earlier, the better. However, they didn't say they are going to process them on the first-come-first-served basis. I reckon the stream will remain open for some time until the applicants reaches a reasonably large number (say 300 or 500 or even more) and then choose the 150 most competent out of them.
3- 150, that's what I heard but have yet to confirm that.
4- Well, you do your own part as best as you can and leave the rest of the work to God.

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
mina_monmon said:
Please dears ,
any response to my question ??????

For NSNP 200 application is it mandatory to filled yes or no ?????
Did you mean NSNP 100 application form? I'm not seeing any 200 application involved in this program.

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
it possible to submit 2 category for pnp and qsw

it possible to submitt for 2 category
change the category it possible to submitt for 2 category

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op07b-eng.pdf

Changing immigration category
It sometimes happens that an applicant who has applied in another category, but whose application is not yet in process, is nominated by a province. R10 requires that every application be made within one of the classes prescribed by the Regulations and there is no mechanism under the legislation by which the immigration category can be changed once an application has been submitted. In all cases, an applicant who wishes to be assessed in the provincial nominee class must submit an application in that class, along with the appropriate fee.
Therefore, an applicant who has applied in another category and who is subsequently nominated by a province, must submit a new application as a provincial nominee.
 If the initial application has not been paperscreened, the processing fee can be credited toward the new provincial nominee application instead of being refunded (as per operational instructions published in RIM 06-026).
 If the initial application has been paperscreened, no refund is possible.
 If the applicant does not wish to withdraw the initial application, processing on both applications may continue but only one permanent resident visa can be issued to an applicant. Before the processing of an application can be finalised, any other permanent residence applications in process submitted by the same applicant must be withdrawn

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
GnuDoyng said:
If the number received has reached the cap they will post a close-down notice on their website. So far it is still open.
I saw the doubts towards the number 150.

I do wish all of us can be nominated and I encourage you to submit your application ASAP.

NS IMMI will announce the news until they approve 150 applications. They may not stop you to submit your applications as they want more competitors, thereby nominating the best 150.

It is nothing like PNP of Manitoba which is 'first come, first serve'. Keep that in mind and do you best.

Good luck all.

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
please let us stop agitating over this. NS is willing to attract many immigrants.

please read the following link for your clarity.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1188639-ns-goals-for-new-immigrants-called-too-restrictive

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
I have a humble request to all forum members. Please do not speculate until we have official communication from NS. I still am not sure how people have got information in the way the applications are going to be processed whether first in first out or best 150. I have gone through FSW and SINP and they always take up the first received applications. So not sure how NS will be different.

Also the 150 cap count is not yet official and is being speculated by Immigration consultants. Not saying they are wrong, but they also are not right in the sense that unless they have an official communication from NS. If they have I dare them to be part of this forum and post the link that they might have received from NS immigration office.

Just play on your instincts, luck and leave the rest to GOD. If NS is part of your fate, then it will be. I am not philosophical, but just practical as these things are not in our hands and we dont know how and on what basis immigration offices work.

I AM SURE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM WILL AGREE. MY BEST WISHES TO ALL THE APPLICANTS

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
ram040479 said:
I have a humble request to all forum members. Please do not speculate until we have official communication from NS. I still am not sure how people have got information in the way the applications are going to be processed whether first in first out or best 150. I have gone through FSW and SINP and they always take up the first received applications. So not sure how NS will be different.

Also the 150 cap count is not yet official and is being speculated by Immigration consultants. Not saying they are wrong, but they also are not right in the sense that unless they have an official communication from NS. If they have I dare them to be part of this forum and post the link that they might have received from NS immigration office.

Just play on your instincts, luck and leave the rest to GOD. If NS is part of your fate, then it will be. I am not philosophical, but just practical as these things are not in our hands and we dont know how and on what basis immigration offices work.

I AM SURE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM WILL AGREE. MY BEST WISHES TO ALL THE APPLICANTS

can you help me am applicant for quebec program , i can apply for novia scotia program or it make conflict
you have idea
uote]

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
immigration consultant are fake..they just want people to panic and Rush to them for filing..THUGS.

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
hello everybody , is that true that they will only accept 150 applicants ? so why they didn't mention it on their official website ?? someone confirm it please because i will proceed sending my file if so !