+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
bst2011 said:
hello all,

i applied for nsnp in medical laboratory technologist bt in my experience certificate it is written that i worked as a laborotary technician. is it a matter of concern? plz reply
Yes acc to me its a matter of concern bcoz they have listed medical lab technologist.. Rest depends upon ur luck.

arzaib

Aug 1, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
File Transfer...
07-09-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
AWAITED
hi,

I have a total of 6+ years of experience but in last 5 years i have continuous job experience of 21 months only, can i apply for this programme. The gap was due to my studies abroad for 2 years. I am CIMA and double masters in economics and investment & Finance my job role is budget monitoring and Auditor (is this regulated or not)?

i have all the other requirements ready (ITELS WES etc)

Advise and Assistance please

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, if you want to search for a job in NS, you'd better check the most updated job database by NOC #

http://careers.novascotia.ca/searchjobs

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
PCC is required for applicant and dependents only if you or they have any criminal record
I will send it anyway

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
for god sake don't get into consultants, most of them are fake. Check if they are recognized by Govt.
Also you may go through guide line pdf at rlmd page..
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/FINAL_RLMD_stream_February_2014.pdf

It is mentioned that PCC is required only if there is criminal record. But remember once u reach CIC stage, PCC is required from all the countries where u stayed for more than 6 months.

also If u get PCC now, its valid for 6 months only , if that is expired you wont be able to submit it to CIC.
Forms are very easy to fill up, don't need any consultant at all.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
lorerodri said:
Hey guys, if you want to search for a job in NS, you'd better check the most updated job database by NOC #

http://careers.novascotia.ca/searchjobs

WOW.. This is great man!

Thanks

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zhora_Petrukhin said:
Hello there!
I'am following this topic from the beginning and like some of you have been nervesing a little, because time is going but there are a lot of things to do to be able to nominate, such as documents translation, to pass an exam (IELTS), to fill all the forms which are required....
Moreover, there are tons of following duties "which should be done yesterday" and this fact doesn't make me feel better!..... Everybody is familiar with this situation I'm sure!))
So, I just want to thank some of you for help :D , wish everybody good luck and ask a question traditionally:
- to prove my funds, I want to show them the registration certificate of property, so my steps are: make rating, translate it to English, notorize and approve in affilated company.
Am I right?
Don't worry, I will submit all my docs. this week

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
There are many arguements floating around stating that NSNP can be in Blue as its not mentioned and you know that CIC forms are in necessarily in Black.So to maintain that consistency, it is suggested that NSNP also be in Black.
I filled out using a PDF read and writer program (Nitro Reader)...it is done

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
hey take a look to this news in Nova Scotia, about the program we are applying for

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1188639-ns-goals-for-new-immigrants-called-too-restrictive
Interesting, some are disagree others agree with the program

safira

Jan 3, 2014
Hi All,

I only see that program yesterday, and I'm looking for apply too and have some doubts:
- I was wondering why I didn't see anyone of NOC 2174 Computer programmers in the spreadsheet, since this profession is always the most wanted. Can someone tell me why?
- For the process of Saskatchewan, I saw too many people here applying, why there isn't a lot of people here too?

Thanks

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
lorerodri said:
Interesting, some are disagree others agree with the program
More interesting is that the minister has not mentioned anything about how many they want to attract. ie, no mention on CAP

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
this video explains interesting facts about NS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WFEq8em-dQ

makes you dream that could it be an opportunity for us..
What I like most are videos that shows background images of our future homes ;D, that should make us feel part of it.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
Hello,

This site could give us an idea the time that Nova Scotia last to provide Nomination

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

almost 3 months in average, other provinces like Sas a little bit more ...
But this only track all program prior to Regional Labour Market Demand program.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
More interesting is that the minister has not mentioned anything about how many they want to attract. ie, no mention on CAP
Also true, by the way Ram, you have not checked my PM I sent to you recently.....read it please and reply it to me.