+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
tetunte said:
Nobody knows if is too late, some people are starting to say that yes, because the 150 cap was reached and all applications will be queued, you need to be positive and try.

you can apply without register your occupation.

you don't need to show a WES certificate at this moment.

the process, they say that are going to do a pre-screening to see if your application is complete and they are going to inform you when this process is made, after that they are going to review deeply in your application and if is "right" they are going to nominate you.

until know nobody had received a pre-screening email, so I believe that the process has not started and they are in the process of collection profiles as many as possible, (is only my guest)

so go ahead,
Thank you very much Tetunte

max09

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
max09 said:
Hi Guys

I have some questions regarding the application, I know some of them have been answered in the forum with different views, so I am looking for concrete answers:
1) Property valuation for proof of funds: Do we need to provide this with the application to NS as well or only to CIC?
2) I inquired for property valuation with some agents here in Noida but they ask for 10K which seems to be too much, I feel they are over charging just because you need the valuation report for the purpose of immigration visa. Have anyone done the evaluation and how much did it cost?
3) Some people also have said that an affidavit can be provided in lieu of the property valuation report. Has anyone done that as well, if yes do you have any performa for the same and what cost of stamp paper should the affidavit be made on?
4) At what stage does PCC needs to be provided, when applying to NS or only when applying to CIC?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Hi Guys

No response on my queries :(
I understanding the thread is busy with the talk of the cap however can you please find some time to answer my doubt and provide inouts so that I can proceed.
Appreciate your help.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
1) Property valuation for proof of funds: Do we need to provide this with the application to NS as well or only to CIC? prefer liquid funds cic accept tht.
2) I inquired for property valuation with some agents here in Noida but they ask for 10K which seems to be too much, I feel they are over charging just because you need the valuation report for the purpose of immigration visa. Have anyone done the evaluation and how much did it cost? i was able to get it done in 400 inr in chd from evaluator.

4) At what stage does PCC needs to be provided, when applying to NS or only when applying to CIC? no need of pcc at present as cic ask for it when they grant visa.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Replied already.

ven343

Aug 19, 2013
NEWDELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
jigsgr8 said:
Guys!!! Just like FSW, We have an active whatsapp group. Please pm me your numbers with country code so i can add you there.

india +91 9652240845

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors ,

I am little bit confused for Funds.

how can i show FD as a investment ??

do i need to send photo copy of FD or i need FD certificate from particular Bank.??

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
sanpablo said:
hello... good day. can you send it to me a sample settlement plan also? thank you
Please i want anyone to correct me if i am wrong. I doubt whether there is any template or standard settlement plan format please. I have read the guide over and over again and they are questions and answers pattern which does not have any template than what they have asked.

For example: a questions says why the choice of Nova Scotia - except by a mere coincidence our reasons may not be the same.

Another one says : Your destination in Nova Scotia - that again its personal based on your occupation and personal preference.

Then with respect to occupation: No standard format, profession differs and so will step differ. You may even be in a regulated occupation and choose to work in non-regulated occupation when you get to Canada.

I think the strength of our plan will depend on how we deal with each questions and not necessarily looking for a template which may not address the specifics.

This is my personal opinion. Easy exams are atimes hard to pass.

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
jaydave26 said:
Dear Seniors ,

do i need to send photo copy of FD or i need FD certificate from particular Bank.??
In my opinion You just show your money for 1 year tenure and It is more better to send a letter from Branch manager stating your FD details along with FD copy.I believe it is enough.

ajay.aadi

Aug 3, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Hi,
Please find my # 9941152534

Regards,
A.Ajay

wonuola

Mar 25, 2014
tetunte said:
I will glad to share with you the template please send me a private message, it is not perfect but it will give an idea...
i will appreciate if you can send me the guide please.

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Whatsapp group is growing rapidly.. kindly pm your numbers with country code to me so i can add you. it is going to be full soon because there is a capacity of 50 participant only.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
jigsgr8 said:
Whatsapp group is growing rapidly.. kindly pm your numbers with country code to me so i can add you. it is going to be full soon because there is a capacity of 50 participant only.
Is the capacity of 50 filled? I sent you my number.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaydave26 said:
Dear Seniors ,

You need to have a copy of FD certificate that was issued by Bank.