+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2013 July application tracker to CIO Nova scotia

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
AINP2014 said:
C-24 is approved and i think it will be effective on June 2015.
Yes. A good healthy court challenge might possibly extend the effective date. If only....

Probably not likely tho. But I can dream.... ;)

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
I got this weird email....Does not make any sense..I submitted all this informtion when I applied for nomination..now after waitin for 18 months, they want me to again spin the wheel and gather this information....this is so FRUSTRATING :mad: :mad:

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the following documents. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
· A copy of your curriculum vitae.
· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).
· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
· Proof of education including transcripts.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Wow. Is this from Ottawa or from the Provincial PnP office?

GT1234 said:
I got this weird email....Does not make any sense..I submitted all this informtion when I applied for nomination..now after waitin for 18 months, they want me to again spin the wheel and gather this information....this is so FRUSTRATING :mad: :mad:

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the following documents. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
· A copy of your curriculum vitae.
· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).
· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
· Proof of education including transcripts.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
hfinkel said:
Wow. Is this from Ottawa or from the Provincial PnP office?
This is from CPC Ottawa....I called CIC today morning asking clarification about why the need now, they said if they want the documents you should send it.... I have to figure out the 2 years of work exp cuz mine is only 1.5 yrs in the area of my study (finance)

Surprisingly I have not received GCMS notes as well, its been 35 days.... the process keeps getting complicated day by day

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
GT1234 said:
This is from CPC Ottawa....I called CIC today morning asking clarification about why the need now, they said if they want the documents you should send it.... I have to figure out the 2 years of work exp cuz mine is only 1.5 yrs in the area of my study (finance)
Sorry you have received this request.

Does your provincial stream require two years of work experience?

I see you've been In Process seven month. Wow. I hope you reach DM soon.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
hfinkel said:
Sorry you have received this request.

Does your provincial stream require two years of work experience?

I see you've been In Process seven month. Wow. I hope you reach DM soon.
That's what is surprizing cuz I had applied under PNP Masters Graduate stream, and the nomination I received back in early 2013 clearly stated my role falling under Skill Level NOC O.....Now they are asking for 2 years of experience with a reference... DARNNNNN

Seems like they are just finding out reasons to deny

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GT1234 said:
That's what is surprizing cuz I had applied under PNP Masters Graduate stream, and the nomination I received back in early 2013 clearly stated my role falling under Skill Level NOC O.....Now they are asking for 2 years of experience with a reference... DARNNNNN

Are you a in-country applicant or did you applied from your home country?

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
GT1234 said:

Are you currently working? Did you declare in the PR application that you had more than two years of working experience?

My friend also applied for this stream and he is a fresh graduate with totally no job experience. A little bit worry for us when we are seeing this request from CIC.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
Bhim said:
Are you a in-country applicant or did you applied from your home country?
I have been in canada since 2009, completed masters in 2011 and then applied under international masters graduate Ontario PNP stream (with no job offer)

Trying to get in touch with CIC again with another agent who might have a more satisfactory answer as to why this info is requested at this point.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
GT1234 said:

And 2 years experience is required for Masters Grad Stream? I thought only degree completion was required.

GT1234

Star Member
Sep 22, 2013
Toronto
hfinkel said:
And 2 years experience is required for Masters Grad Stream? I thought only degree completion was required.
May be that's changed now.

I was also exploring the Opportunities Ontario website, and found that this 2 year experience and some of the other info they have requested is listed as a requirement for a foreign worker. It could be the case that I am being considered as Foreign Worker now???? but I didnt apply under that stream..

Talked to another agent, as usual, they know nothing...dumbasses

manjit

Jun 18, 2009
Hi Guys,

I received the same thing except they had asked for my passport on June 2. i sent it on june 5th and now they returned the passport asking for the same information as they asked you.

I am interntional student with job offer stream and have been working since 2012.