31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Proof of income for?

Are you applying for a supervisa for your mother? or does she already have one?

The dated visa with multiple visa expired on 2015. Do we need to redo everything like my proof of income cause I’m currently on maternity leaveand medical exam?

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
The dated visa with multiple visa expired on 2015. Do we need to redo everything like my proof of income cause I’m currently on maternity leaveand medical exam?
If you are applying for a new super Visa, then yes, everything has to be done like before: proof of income etc.

You can use last year's T4 (last couple of years if the income is consistent). also i think you can get a statement of Maternity benefits from service canada (online too) as proof of income as it is considered income at the end of the day. Also include your spouse's income.

The medical is at the discretion of CIC; i dont know if you can do the medical before applying for super visa; i thought they requested it after you lodged your application. But if you have already done the medical for the PR application and it is still valid, they should have it on file and should be able to use that. but this is CIC and overseas offices seam to have their own rules, so who knows.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
If you are applying for a new super Visa, then yes, everything has to be done like before: proof of income etc.

You can use last year's T4 (last couple of years if the income is consistent). also i think you can get a statement of Maternity benefits from service canada (online too) as proof of income as it is considered income at the end of the day. Also include your spouse's income.

The medical is at the discretion of CIC; i dont know if you can do the medical before applying for super visa; i thought they requested it after you lodged your application. But if you have already done the medical for the PR application and it is still valid, they should have it on file and should be able to use that. but this is CIC and overseas offices seam to have their own rules, so who knows.
Yes they had the medical exam it’s been like 7 years for our application I’m so frustrated waiting for so long.

Thank u so much for your time and effort. I truly appreciate your help. You should be hired working with the immigration cause you invest your time to someone like me who never gets feed back from our application. ❤

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yes they had the medical exam it’s been like 7 years for our application I’m so frustrated waiting for so long.

Thank u so much for your time and effort. I truly appreciate your help. You should be hired working with the immigration cause you invest your time to someone like me who never gets feed back from our application. ❤
No worries. I received a lot of help on these forums when i first started on my journey with CIC roller coaster.

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Oh.. and an update

Online application checking tool shows 'Decision Made' now. The CIC my Account is still showing "background checks in progress". No emails received yet about PPR or Decision made. Hopefully soon.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Oh.. and an update

Online application checking tool shows 'Decision Made' now. The CIC my Account is still showing "background checks in progress". No emails received yet about PPR or Decision made. Hopefully soon.

Congratulation, PPR email will come soon 10-15 days once online application tool shows Decision Made. CIC account is always slow. This is routine.

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
Hi
Aplication applied nov 2011
First madical nov 2016 . Second madical jan 2017. Additional documents request feb 2017 .and next education document dependent June 2017 . Our madical will expire in jan 2018 . Can anyone tell me how much time take more for passport request.plz give the answer.thanks

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hi
Aplication applied nov 2011
First madical nov 2016 . Second madical jan 2017. Additional documents request feb 2017 .and next education document dependent June 2017 . Our madical will expire in jan 2018 . Can anyone tell me how much time take more for passport request.plz give the answer.thanks
Nobody can say for sure. Do you know if the Medicals passed? What does it show when you check the status online?

I've heard that the Delhi office is overwhelmed with applications waiting for review and not enough visa officers. With the upcoming christmas break/ vacation time of the year, things may slow down even further.

I suggest you get in touch with your MP's office to follow up on your file. They should be able to find out what stage your file is at. That, or order gmcs notes (that could take upto a month to be processed though).

Good Luck.

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
My parents have supervisa already. I am dependent can I apply visitor visa for birthday party .how much percent chance I got the Visa .can ur advice me about this Visa beacause I am too much confuse I should apply or not .

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
My parents have supervisa already. I am dependent can I apply visitor visa for birthday party .how much percent chance I got the Visa .can ur advice me about this Visa beacause I am too much confuse I should apply or not .
Can't say for sure what your chances are.

You mentioned they asked for dependant educational documents in June 2017. If they have a doubt about your eligibility as a dependant, your chances of getting a visitor visa might be low.

On the other hand, if they are satisfied with the documents you have submitted, your chances of getting a visitor visa might be high as you will eventually get PR under family class, so the visa officer may not have to worry about you overstaying your visit.

At the end, it depends on the visa officer reveiwing your visitor visa application. So you can either try it out and see or play it safe and wait for a decision on your PR application.

again, ask your sponsor to get in touch with their MP and put an enquiry in. They should be able to find out what the status of your application is and go from there.

Reactions: Magar singh

prabhniwaj

Aug 21, 2017
Oh.. and an update

Hi
Did you receive any email for submission of passports??? As mine online status is same too

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi,

I had one query regarding my parents immigration. I have moved here on PR recently. I want to know is there a way I can file PR for my parents? I didn't add them as dependent at the time I applied because if I added them it would have meant to show lots of money for 3 people. But now I regret that decision and want to bring them here for good with me. I know about Super Visa but that's not what I am looking for. I want to file PR for them. Is there a way? Please advice if any of you have any idea about this.

Thanks.

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hi,

I had one query regarding my parents immigration. I have moved here on PR recently. I want to know is there a way I can file PR for my parents? I didn't add them as dependent at the time I applied because if I added them it would have meant to show lots of money for 3 people. But now I regret that decision and want to bring them here for good with me. I know about Super Visa but that's not what I am looking for. I want to file PR for them. Is there a way? Please advice if any of you have any idea about this.

Thanks.
How did you gain PR? I think you may be confused about sponsoring parents as they are not considered depenants
Untill you sponsor them. So in your PR application, you wouldn't be sponsoring them.
Normally when you apply for PR on your own, your dependants are your wife and kids and not your parents.

Having said that, cic asks about your family nonetheless...PARENTS AND SIBLINGS. As long as you filled information about your parents in your PR application, you can sponsor them.

But you said you recently obtained PR. You might want to look into eligibility to sponsor parents as I believe they require proof of income for at least 3 years..and that is Canadian income and it has to be enough for total number of people you are sponsoring...for all 3 years.

Reactions: DiNaV