Application assignment
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due Date: 2017/11/13

Secondary Office
Office name: Singapore.
Under the Client details:
Undertaking length (months) :120

My question: Will they assign my application to an officer in Singapore by Nov/13/2017? What does the undertaking months mean?

Thanks,

Lucy

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Why not have the dependant apply if she is qualified on her own merit. Worst case scenario, she is not approved in family class but has her own application in process. Best case scenario, she gets approved under family class and can then withdraw the second application at any time. At most, you are out the 75$ application fee.
Another issue:
I would like to ask experts and had experienced my situation:

I sponsored my parents on sept2011 and the application is already in VAC MANILA. The question is that can I bring my mother ( who has valid multiple visa under supervisa) while waiting for the application? And can she just send the passport back to Philippines just incase they ask for it? I really need my mom with me to spend time with her new grandson.

Thank u ❤

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Harman You guys are right.There is a some quota system,which they do not disclose for political reasons.We need to expose it any keep writing to main stream Media. This is discrimination.
This was discussed in the meeting with the Minister of Canada asked by a concerned citizen asking QUESTION : why there are too many backlog and any plans for hiring more immigration workers?Because we pay taxes

ANSWER; But he said they are working on it

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Hi there,

Today I received the GCMS note:
Assessments
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality:Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresent:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper file
Office: CPC-Ottawa
#F

Application assignment
Assigned to:
Assigned by:
Due Date: 2017/11/13

Secondary Office
Office name: Singapore.
Under the Client details:
Undertaking length (months) :120

My question: Will they assign my application to an officer in Singapore by Nov/13/2017? What does the undertaking months mean?

Thanks,

Lucy
Probably they will assign an officer or if already assigned to anyone to complete his task by that date.

Undertaking is promising to give financial support for the basic needs of your sponsored persons and not relying on Govt services for basic needs and if any sponsored person receive such benefit that will be recoverable from sponsor.

Basic needs are:
  • food, clothing, shelter and other needs for everyday living,
  • dental care, eye care and other health needs that aren’t covered by public health services.

Reactions: LucyTo77

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Another issue:
I would like to ask experts and had experienced my situation:

I sponsored my parents on sept2011 and the application is already in VAC MANILA. The question is that can I bring my mother ( who has valid multiple visa under supervisa) while waiting for the application? And can she just send the passport back to Philippines just incase they ask for it? I really need my mom with me to spend time with her new grandson.

Thank u ❤
Yes, your mother can come to Canada while PR application is being processed, on visit visa or super visa. When the time come to submit your password for PR visa you will have an option to send to Ottawa to get stamped here. No need to send passport to Philippines.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017

LucyTo77

Apr 24, 2017
Thank you rightback, you're the man. ;-)
Probably they will assign an officer or if already assigned to anyone to complete his task by that date.

Undertaking is promising to give financial support for the basic needs of your sponsored persons and not relying on Govt services for basic needs and if any sponsored person receive such benefit that will be recoverable from sponsor.

Basic needs are:
  • food, clothing, shelter and other needs for everyday living,
  • dental care, eye care and other health needs that aren’t covered by public health services.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi everybody,
I received a letter today fron IRCC new delhi that they want to interview my parents and dependent children. We did the Dna test for my self(sponsor) and my parents and sibling and it was all fine. And now they want to interview them...I am worried as I have hardly seen any parent sponsorship cases being interviewd....does anyone have an idea what to expect? Or why the interview has been scheduled? Any help would be highly appreciated.

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hi everybody,
I received a letter today fron IRCC new delhi that they want to interview my parents and dependent children. We did the Dna test for my self(sponsor) and my parents and sibling and it was all fine. And now they want to interview them...I am worried as I have hardly seen any parent sponsorship cases being interviewd....does anyone have an idea what to expect? Or why the interview has been scheduled? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Strange for an interview after the DNA test. Have you seen the dna test results? If its conclusive in the results that the relationship is established between all applicants and sponsors, waste of time to interview on parentage/ relationship. That is if that is what the interview is for.

How old is the accompanying dependant? has she/ he been a true dependant on your parents since you applied; with verifiable history as a student etc.? Perhaps thats what they want to confirm.

Hard to say.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Yes, your mother can come to Canada while PR application is being processed, on visit visa or super visa. When the time come to submit your password for PR visa you will have an option to send to Ottawa to get stamped here. No need to send passport to Philippines.

Thank u so much for the great response and your time effort it's such a relief not knowing when the application has a final result. Thank u so much ❤

Dokimen

Oct 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dakar
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
02-2016
AOR Received.
08-2016
File Transfer...
08-2016
Any persons in the forum whose files were transferred to Dakar visa office? I haven`t heard on my parents` file since it was transferred to Dakar in August 2016. I applied in July 2011.

harmanmann

Sep 22, 2014
Hi everybody,
Please do share outcomes of your interview.

VirkSingh

Oct 31, 2016
Hello
I sponsored my mother and brother in 2010 under pgp and file transfered to New Delhi in march 2017 Today i got a medical request.
My qusetion is Visa officer requested only medical no pcc or any other document.
Anybody got same ???

harmanmann

Sep 22, 2014
Hello
I sponsored my mother and brother in 2010 under pgp and file transfered to New Delhi in march 2017 Today i got a medical request.
My qusetion is Visa officer requested only medical no pcc or any other document.
Anybody got same ???
They will ask for pcc later on.
Main thing is medical.

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Any persons in the forum whose files were transferred to Cairo visa office? I haven`t heard on my parents` file since it was transferred to Egypt in September 2016.