+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Express Entry profiles

Nikhil0226

Dec 5, 2023
I know most of you will be angry by the subject but here’s the reason I want to ask.

So me and my spouse are having issues in our marriage idk how long it will last, I don’t want my spouse to be non accompanying then later regret my decision and say accompanying and then later incase going through divorce process and regret because indian legal process takes time and I already am on WP extension policy.

so my question is Can I create 2 profile 1 accompanying and the other non accompanying considering the circumstances when I get ITA I can reject one or the other?

I know it’s illegal to create two profile I want to know what would you do in this situation?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I know most of you will be angry by the subject but here’s the reason I want to ask.

So me and my spouse are having issues in our marriage idk how long it will last, I don’t want my spouse to be non accompanying then later regret my decision and say accompanying and then later incase going through divorce process and regret because indian legal process takes time and I already am on WP extension policy.

so my question is Can I create 2 profile 1 accompanying and the other non accompanying considering the circumstances when I get ITA I can reject one or the other?

I know it’s illegal to create two profile I want to know what would you do in this situation?
You can only create one profile. You need to decide between accompanying and non accompanying. We can't make this decision for you.

Don't create two profiles.