Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
it depends, but if u are applying under permanent residence, its slow, before u can be nominated u will use around 14-20months, so after ur nominated, cic will take up to 7-10 months before ur finally given visa, d way ur application is slow also depends on ur province, cos d capital ontairo is fully loaded,manitoba is stil okay whille province like sechakewan is few due to there high immigration strategies, the job u want to do maters, if u put in for teacher, it will be slow than an engineer or a nurse, cos there are some already required work there
ur family size matters, d way they will process a single person will be faster than d way they will process a aman with a wife and 3 children, the way u fill ur application before u submit also matters, if u dont fill it well, or u used blunt and unclear photocopies, it will slow ur processing

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Ayokunlex01 said:
it depends, but if u are applying under permanent residence, its slow, before u can be nominated u will use around 14-20months, so after ur nominated, cic will take up to 7-10 months before ur finally given visa, d way ur application is slow also depends on ur province, cos d capital ontairo is fully loaded,manitoba is stil okay whille province like sechakewan is few due to there high immigration strategies, the job u want to do maters, if u put in for teacher, it will be slow than an engineer or a nurse, cos there are some already required work there
ur family size matters, d way they will process a single person will be faster than d way they will process a aman with a wife and 3 children, the way u fill ur application before u submit also matters, if u dont fill it well, or u used blunt and unclear photocopies, it will slow ur processing
What do you mean by your post
It's little confusing

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
Hi,

I guess they are comlaining about the Federal part of the application which has taken more than 18 months. What u wrote does not apply to them!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ok sorry, i didnt no u guys did express entry, i commented on provincial nomineess, or can we say that it is all d immigration process that is slow dis days

rp15

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
Did you order any GCMS note ; is any adverse information

Did your spouse ever refused temporary visa from back home
No adverse information, no spouse. Still waiting for DM

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Canadian Pr said:
I am from Saskatoon

How can o contact local mp
What is the address and phone number
Google is your friend.

My city has only one MP, your city might have several ones. After you find the number, call them and tell them you need help with your PR application. They will ask you to come into their offices and ask you to sign a release form where you consent them to be representatives.

You do NOT talk to the actual MP, you talk usually to a front desk person who passes the information to someone(who isn't the MP) and that person checks for whatever you need.

Remember to give the details of your case ie wife with visa denied, received dates, AOR, etc. Also, if you're within the 15 month mark(or whatever it is right now) they will tell you to contact them after the 15 month mark. If you're passed the 15 months mark, they will tell you to contact them after certain date.

After this happens, get your GCMS notes and you'll be able to see the due date of your application. This due date will give you an idea of when you'll get DM and or PPR.

As an example, after 16 months I contacted my MP and they told me to wait until Oct 18 (19 months total). I got PPR on Oct 15.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
Google is your friend.

My city has only one MP, your city might have several ones. After you find the number, call them and tell them you need help with your PR application. They will ask you to come into their offices and ask you to sign a release form where you consent them to be representatives.

You do NOT talk to the actual MP, you talk usually to a front desk person who passes the information to someone(who isn't the MP) and that person checks for whatever you need.

Remember to give the details of your case ie wife with visa denied, received dates, AOR, etc. Also, if you're within the 15 month mark(or whatever it is right now) they will tell you to contact them after the 15 month mark. If you're passed the 15 months mark, they will tell you to contact them after certain date.

After this happens, get your GCMS notes and you'll be able to see the due date of your application. This due date will give you an idea of when you'll get DM and or PPR.

As an example, after 16 months I contacted my MP and they told me to wait until Oct 18 (19 months total). I got PPR on Oct 15.
which part of gcms notes has due date

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
Google is your friend.

i saw your previous post as you said Sydney give DM less than 12 months
i call cic they said my file is still sydney

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Canadian Pr said:
i saw your previous post as you said Sydney give DM less than 12 months
i call cic they said my file is still sydney

It's not. Ask for your GCMS notes. I remember you posted your notes and they were 6 months old. By the time they were supposed to give you DM, they sent it to PS for review and that was the last note you had. PS sent it to Ottawa. If you ask for new notes, you'll see that. Your file isn't in Sydney. Get new notes and prove me wrong.

In the section application there's something said "due" and it's either blank or with an expired date. After going with your MP and if it's been more than 15 months, a date will appear there.