+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 August OINP got invitation to apply.

kolobok

Aug 17, 2023
Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream - General Draw - 23 and above

I have 33 and didn't get invitation

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
No idea buddy, email didn’t help me at all, this morning speak with them (thanks God no need to wait like on CRA line 1 hour) and they send my case somewhere so now need to wait up to 5 days to get some information
Are you in Canada? How did you call them?

kolobok

Aug 17, 2023
Great news this morning, I get email “OINP - Invitation to Apply / POCI - Invitation à présenter une demande” so phone calls definitely works better than email

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Great news this morning, I get email “OINP - Invitation to Apply / POCI - Invitation à présenter une demande” so phone calls definitely works better than email
How did you call them? I was just able to leave a message but I couldn't call them directly

Imwee

Aug 15, 2023
I got my invitation to apply on august 15 targeted occupation. I am all ready with all documents except one thethe form which employer provides. When I talked with my employer that if he is willing to help me with PNP he said yes and next day he send me a form . That time I had no idea what that form is about . this happened in may.
when I received my invitation this month my lawyer asked for all documents and he asked me if the employer can change the date on the employer form.
When I asked my employer he gave the explanation why he cannot change the date.
now I m worries my file might get rejected due to dates.

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
I got my invitation to apply on august 15 targeted occupation. I am all ready with all documents except one thethe form which employer provides. When I talked with my employer that if he is willing to help me with PNP he said yes and next day he send me a form . That time I had no idea what that form is about . this happened in may.
when I received my invitation this month my lawyer asked for all documents and he asked me if the employer can change the date on the employer form.
When I asked my employer he gave the explanation why he cannot change the date.
now I m worries my file might get rejected due to dates.
I think that is OK. There is no reason for OINP reject this

sudhabullodu

Apr 30, 2022
Hello, I got the invitation in Aug 18th , I asked my employer but they said we don't provide the employer details. Without employer form can i submit the application ? Could you please suggest . Should I proceed to submit the application or not ? Please suggest ?

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, I got the invitation in Aug 18th , I asked my employer but they said we don't provide the employer details. Without employer form can i submit the application ? Could you please suggest . Should I proceed to submit the application or not ? Please suggest ?
Hmm, if your stream is non-EE stream then the employer form is required

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What draw was on August 18?

kolobok

Aug 17, 2023
Quick update in my case

OINP Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream
  • June 25, 2023: I create my profile and apply for interest (EOI)
  • August 15, 2023: Was draws 23 point and above(I have 33 and didn’t receive invitation to apply, after few days on phone they send me manually link)
  • August 18, 2023: Received ITA
  • August 25, 2023: I send all the documents
  • September 1, 2023: Get status «Assessment»