+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

120 open Nursing Positions in BC as PNP Immigrants available

qween

Jul 29, 2008
thank you ever so much for your quick reply.
my resume is being forwarded to your email address ( on your website)
thanks
Qween.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
qween said:
thank you ever so much for your quick reply.
my resume is being forwarded to your email address ( on your website)
thanks
Qween.
I dont work for Future Search,I work for the BC Goverment,But We work with them and have commended them for being the only private company in BC to do such a service,Our commendation is on their website Homepage

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi BCguy!

Just for you to understand the situation in the Philippines...The ultimate dream of some of our doctors and nurses is to go to any 1st world country like US or Canada (because of the pay and the opportunity to help the family back home)...it would seem pathetic but our doctors even go to the extent of taking up Nursing course after they have passed their Physician's Licensure exam...and our Nurses taking up Caregiver course, because of lack of opportunities and goverment restrictions before they can leave the country.

Our nurses need to work for 2years in a hospital before they could apply for a nursing position in other countries...but whats aggravating is that our hospitals cannot accomodate all our nursing graduates, thus for some of them, instead of just waiting for a "paying position" to open up, they would do volunteer work (w/c at times they need to "pay" the hospital to do such work) or take up caregiving course...which is the fastest way to get out of the country.

Please continue with your postings....I find it very informative...

Thanks!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually they dont need to work for 2 years to come to Canada,The company future search is processing several Fresh Graduates from the Philippines,If you have 2 years experience,You can get a temporary license and enter Canada as a registered nurse earning 25-28$ an hour compared to a 8$ per hour Nanny.If you are a Fresh Graduate,You can get a temporary license to come to Canada as a practical nurse earning 22$ an hour.Who told you that a fresh nursing graduate cannot get a job and come to Canada as an Immigrant??Thats garbage FRESH NURSING GRADUATES CAN COME TO B.C IMMEDIATELY WORKING AS PRACTICAL NURSES COMING IN AS IMMIGRANTS WITH THEIR FAMILIES IF THEY WISH

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi BCguy!

The 2 year requirement for filipino nurses is a requirement of the Philippine goverment (thats what most nursing graduates were told). However, if what you have mentioned is true, then its good news indeed!!! I will definitely spready this information to all my friends who are doctors and nurses who would like to work in your country.

Thanks!!!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I work for the BC Goverment,That is true You work 2 years If you want to come in as a RN under Temporary license,But If you are happy to be a Practical nurse as a Fresh Graduate Come on over,We need nurses in BC badly

jairusleo

Sep 22, 2008
hi BCguy,

I'm a nurse also from Philippines but currently working in Dubai. We got Permanent Resident visa and planning to land in Edmonton by March 2009. I just want know which job can I apply for the meantime since I have to take the RN exam first before I could work as a Staff Nurse. I know that you are mostly concern about BC but just in case you have any idea about Alberta. Thanks in advance.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
jairusleo said:
hi BCguy,

I'm a nurse also from Philippines but currently working in Dubai. We got Permanent Resident visa and planning to land in Edmonton by March 2009. I just want know which job can I apply for the meantime since I have to take the RN exam first before I could work as a Staff Nurse. I know that you are mostly concern about BC but just in case you have any idea about Alberta. Thanks in advance.
Alberta also has a temporary nursing license program,Why not get one,So you start as a nurse earning 28$ plus an hour

nanieward

Oct 17, 2008
I have a cousin who graduated in Nursing last year but he has not taken the Philippine licensure yet, is he qualified to be a practical nurse? Who's th person he must contact to apply?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Glad to hear that,Yasmeen is asking my help again,Since We are helping them lobby the BC PNP to speed up processing of Foriegn Nurses.Any problems just contact me by PM

rainmar217

Oct 27, 2008
Hi! this is my first time to make a post here...I just wan't to know if the agency you're telling is accepting a HBV healthy carrier? coz I have a friend and she's also a nurse but so depressed when she found out she have the virus when the hospital she's working conducted an hep testing. She acquired it during her work in the hospital.She feels and thinks all of her dreams to work in aboaad may not fulfilled anymore because she's a HBV carrier.I want to help her in any ways just to ease her load...
Any infos? thanks!