Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi
I was asked by a friend of mine who owns this company to spread the word that they need nurses for several of their clients.www.futuresearchcanada.com I am personally pitching this because We have a nurse shortage here in BC so I am doing my little part to help solve this Cheers

clueless_rn

Jul 24, 2008
I'll keep in touch.. I actuallay have a lot of friends who are here in the Philippines and are interested.. Does the company do direct hiring? :) Or do they have to link with a local agency here in our country? Thank you..

Gembarbie

Aug 1, 2008
Yes true but still we need to take the CRNE there. I have an applicayion pending for the exam..It will take 6-8 months before one will know if onwe can WRITE the exam

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually you dont have to take an exam,I was just with the owner of Futuresearch with the BC Immigration Minister who has commended them,The commendation is on their website,They arrange for you to get a temporary nurses license even If you are overseas,You arrive in Canada as a licensed Canadian Nurse then take the exam after you have reviewed in Canada While working as a Nurse in Canada,This is only for BC,which BCCLPN and BCRN has done this with future search.other rules in other Provinces.7-8 Months????The BC process before you get your temporary license is 2-3 months.Is this in BC??

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
clueless_rn said:
I'll keep in touch.. I actuallay have a lot of friends who are here in the Philippines and are interested.. Does the company do direct hiring? :) Or do they have to link with a local agency here in our country? Thank you..
The company is a licensed company that does not charge placement fees to workers,since that is illegal under BC law,It charges the employer and charges for licensing,Immigration fees,since the nurses come not as temporary workers but as immigrants able to bring their families with them and for tutoring and coaching to challenge the exams Cheers

clueless_rn

Jul 24, 2008
This sounds really nice, if I had known this earlier I would have grabbed this offer before anything else..

What are the requirements that they have for one to be qualified?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
clueless_rn said:
This sounds really nice, if I had known this earlier I would have grabbed this offer before anything else..

What are the requirements that they have for one to be qualified?
Be a Graduate of Nursing and have 2-3 experience and you may qualify to a RN,Be a fresh graduate and you qualify to be a Practical nurse www.futuresearchcanada.com and www.ugnayanfoundation.com are 2 websites to check out

celo

Jan 24, 2008
BCguy:
My daughter is fresh graduate of Nursing last March 2008 and has passed the Nurse Licensure Examination recently.Now she's taking a 6 months care giver course.Can she apply for a nursing position in BC?Where will she send her application papers and scholastic credentials?Thank you

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Why would you want her to work as a caregiver for 2 years earning 9$ an hour to become a immigrant,When She can enter Canada as an Immigrant and a nurse earning 25$ a hour.She can get temporarily licensed and enter as a Nurse.Go to Futuresearch or Ugnayan,They can help you,Be advised you will pay fees to be licensed in BC,But comparing 15,000$ a year as a Nanny and 45,000$ a year as a nurse is a no Brainer.You can also get reimbursed for your licensing expenses.I wonder Why Filipinos like to enter Canada as Caregivers,Dont you guys want to Nurses,Pharmacists etc??Dont you want to earn good salaries???Such as waste.Anyway Just my opinion

EVANSWANDIE

Jul 7, 2008
Hi BCguy,

Is there other job opening aside from Nurses that we could try under Provincial Nominee of BC?

Thanks....Sweet

EVANSWANDIE

Jul 7, 2008
Hi BCguy,

I am currently working as Secretary and at the same time functions as Public Relations Officer of Bislig City Water District in the Philippines. Administratively more on the executive assistant job and planning and implementing public relations works and programs of the office.

It's a multitasking, merging all the functions to one person...that's me...

Evan Swandie

qween

Jul 29, 2008
Hi
I am a qualified nurse and midwife (trained in Nigeria) and have worked extensively in renal unit, Pediatrics and Accident and emergency departments at the university college hospital (1992-2007), presently I am lecturing on Maternal and child health in the same university which involves both bedside clinical and theoretical aspect.(2007 till date)
am i qualified to apply for this vacancies? and if yes what and what do i have to do and how do i go about it.
thanks
qween