+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

hussains

Oct 9, 2010
sandip145951 said:
Hey hussain,
Its really very bad news to hear,could u plz tell me that did u received this response fron cio directly or
u had send an inquire by mail plz quote as am sailing in the same boat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandip,

I sent an email to CIO directly twice, one was in early October for which i did not receive any reply and the last one just about a week back to which they replied (email) the below in quotes

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 22 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
"

Hope this helps.

Can anyone pls guide on Quebec or alternatives. This would help all post-cap reached applicants.

Thanks.

royal_zafar

Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application to CIO.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application. Band Score: 7.5
File Transfer...
App: Package returned due to Cap reached: 23-11-2011
sandip145951 said:
Hey-Zafar,
really sad news to hear ,am also in the same boat ,i got reply "Awaiting Initial Processing"
could u plz tell u got any e-mail from cio before u receive ur kit back?
all the best!!!!!!!!
Sandip, I did not receive any emails from CIO. Just the app package.

If they told you that your application is pending review, i think its a positive note.

ATB.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
hussains said:
Sandip,

I sent an email to CIO directly twice, one was in early October for which i did not receive any reply and the last one just about a week back to which they replied (email) the below in quotes

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 22 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
"

Hope this helps.

Can anyone pls guide on Quebec or alternatives. This would help all post-cap reached applicants.

Thanks.
Thax for replying hussain,
As for Quebec immigration, all i know is that there is no cap limits and anybody can qualify as long as knows french at intermediate level.
Below is the link for quebec immigration guide but is in french.

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

Hope this helps u!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
royal_zafar said:
Sandip, I did not receive any emails from CIO. Just the app package.

If they told you that your application is pending review, i think its a positive note.

ATB.
Thax a lot pal 4 ur wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!

MKRS

Jul 20, 2011
Hi Sandip,

I'm also in the same boat as you... CIC received my 1122 package 18th Aug, first email was that they couldn't find my application, second email was waiting initial assessment and nothing since...

I've been following a lot of these forums since July-11 and I have seen a lot of high's and lows....

I'm not holding my breath anymore... :(

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
MKRS said:
Hi Sandip,

I'm also in the same boat as you... CIC received my 1122 package 18th Aug, first email was that they couldn't find my application, second email was waiting initial assessment and nothing since...

I've been following a lot of these forums since July-11 and I have seen a lot of high's and lows....

I'm not holding my breath anymore... :(
it has to be a +ve sign coz u got reply as "Awaiting initial assessment" coz as per my knowledge assessment comes after initial processing so wait 4 another 2 week & send an e-mail to cio again,coz now days they are not bother to e-mail applicants that ur out n cap is reached instead they are sending their application package directly to their respective postal add!!!!!!!!
good luck to u n keep posting ur updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
is any one got ppr step 1 in pakistan from london chc without address disappearence in ecas ????

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
hi sandip. once u got reply from CIO, u pls update the email on this forum
once ill get any reply from cio ill definitely post that e-mail ,dont worry!!!!!!!
did u send any e-mail to cio as ur application reached cio on 3rd AUG or did u got any reply from cio ?

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pyramid79 said:
Hi Sandip,

I was also sitting and hoping for CIO to acknowledge my case which was received by them on 15th Aug. Then after long endless waiting I sent email to enquire the status of my file. In reply to that after 20 days they sent me email telling that cap has reached the limit and my documents package has been returned back as it was via a regular mail. Since then it had already been 45 days no news of about my docs. The question is even if they send by a regular mail, still it shouldn't take more than 2-3 weeks to arrive here.

Now I am worried about my docs & cheque, so instead of waiting I want to contact them and ask them about my parcel.

Please let me know, if anyone has got the contact details of CIO with whom i can check status of my parcel.

Thanks & Regards,
Aayan
Hellow
I'm also waiting to receive my documents , CIO sent to me on 12th Oct. 2011 . Still no news about the percel .

Exparts Pls. advise

Himel

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
himelocean said:
Hellow
I'm also waiting to receive my documents , CIO sent to me on 12th Oct. 2011 . Still no news about the percel .

Exparts Pls. advise

Himel
it might take about 2 months to reach bangladesh.
by the way, if you need your money urgently, you can go to your bank with your copy of bank darft, inform them that it hasn't been cashed in canada, so you want to cash it here.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
Hello.

Please add my profile
I have applied 1122 on august 03 2011. CIC has received on august 08, 2011.

Iam watching this site from past 4 months.

Everybody Guys ready. who are applied PR VISA on 1122 will get replies from 20th of this month. I got meassage.
Hey-vinayaka what did u stated its not happened yet plz ask again to ur source about 1122 applicant who applied in AUG?????????