Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Praying to almighty....... to give me a good news this week atlist about PER..... God bless all those who have applied under 1122.... Atlist those who submtd appl before 10th Jul'11 shld get update regarding their application, this week..... :)

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hire immigrants, get incentives-McGuinty to Canada employers
by Harleen Kaur - September 6, 2011

Canada, 6th September: Ontario businesses hiring new immigrants will be offered $10,000 tax credit, as per the plans by Premier Dalton McGuinty.

That’s not all. Ontario Liberals are also giving a promise of offering a break of 30 percent on college and tuition fees in a bid to promote recruitment of immigrant workers in Canada.
Who can qualify for undergraduate tuition grant—As per the rules, families of immigrants need to have a combined income not greater than $160,000 for becoming eligible for undergraduate tuition grant. For majority of students pursuing university and college studies, an annual savings will be tune of $1,600 and $730.
Companies or businesses in Canada will be provided business tax credit provided they hire any immigrant who have stayed in Canada for five years or less.
Meanwhile, Premier McGuinty brushed aside fears of Canadians with regard to losing their jobs to immigrants. He assured the proposal will not result in loss of jobs to native Canadians.
Plan aims to provide work experience in Canada--The main aim of this new proposal, asserts McGuinty, is to help new immigrants coming to Canada to get the much desired work experience in this nation.
Every year, a large number of immigrants with high skills and educational qualifications immigrate to Canada. Hence, the plan is to offer a one-year training opportunity in any business or workplace, informed McGuinty.
This would cost Canada around $12 million annually. Among the targeted immigrants will be those possessing high skills including accountants and lawyers, he added. The move comes after complaints by immigrants in Canada regarding struggle being faced by them to gain work experience after coming in Ontario.
Ontario to become magnet for new immigrants—The number of job opportunities for new immigrants coming to Canada will see a high increase, thanks to the election platform of Tim Hudak.
It will help in easing the transition of new immigrants in Canada by fast tracking recognition of their foreign credentials.
Conservatives condemn immigrant initiative--Meanwhile, the initiative for ensuring vital experience of work in Canada to immigrants is being criticized by Conservatives as an immigrant worker subsidy. Andrea Mandel-Campbell, an Ontario Conservative, said the move is coming at a time when a large number of Ontarians including long-term immigrants are struggling to find suitable jobs in Canada.
Tories, nonetheless, have reiterated the move as a $10,000 action plan for immigrant workers. The program will be accompanied by a one-page flyer throughout Ontario along with a social media campaign. It will educate about scholarship funds worth $30 million for immigrant graduate students.

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Memo84 said:
Hi,

I'm a female from Syria, i sent my application under the category of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management on Aug. 21 / 2011 via DHL, and the application (as per DHL) was received by CIC ( Sydney, NS) on Aug. 29/2011, during these days the website updated the status of complete applications received and the cap of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management was reached Sad
I have the same case as yours and my application was recieved 3 hours before website was updated with cap reached on 22nd August. I am banking on, that incase they have VO quota then I might qualify. The reason is that there are definetely some people in this forum who have reported that there CC was charged even after 8th July but these cases are reported from people outside India / VO in New Delhi. So we might have a chance....Do not lose hope........

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am thinking of sending an email to CIC to ask about my application that was received by them on the second of August. What do you think is the best email template to write.

Thanks

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
rud_leb said:
Guys I am thinking of sending an email to CIC to ask about my application that was received by them on the second of August. What do you think is the best email template to write.

Thanks
Hi Rud,
Just mention that you would like to have update on your application since it been past 6 weeks since the date they've received it.
Include Name, LastName, Date & place of Birth, Passport number, NOC, Date Appl received, name of the person signed, and tracking number just in case they can't find it with the above info.

Good luck

Moonshinemist

Aug 14, 2011
Hi all,
This is not to spread panic or anything.. i am not applying under 1122... but i met a couple of my fellow applicants (v r all applying frm one particular agency) at the agency office today. There was too much of confusion there as two of the applicants DD got encashed but others did not...
The agency cliams to hve submitted all applications belonging to 1122 before July 10th..
The agency guy said tht probably they r stricter with 1122 cases... but tht does not mean rejection or anything.. probably some files need a little more scrutinizing.. like some designations can b misleading but a detailed assessment of the job duties will b required in such cases.. thus taking more time..
he also said tht visa offices cannnot hve quota.. he said citizens of differents nations are spread across the world and aplying frm different regions.. so theres nothing like quotos.. genuine cases will b considered.. and those who hve recvd letter saying tht ca is reached to resend the mail..
good luck..
moonshinemist

Moonshinemist

Aug 14, 2011
Leda78 said:
But if you Viz and Priyavig are from one and the same office and you think that the cap is reached on 8th of July, then this does not prove me wrong... Or maybe I misunderstood you...

The idea is - is there anyone from New Delhi office whose application has been processed after 8th of July? This would prove me wrong...

A guy from Bucharest gets into the cap and his documents have been received on 21st of July... How this would happen if there is not a different quota for each VO? And admit that there is logic to have a different cap for each office, otherwise the queue of 4 years in processing the applications could happen again. IF all applications that have arrived first are from one and the same VO, that would make the process much slower... don't you think?

Leda..
Shriji from India applied on 21/7 and has got his DD encasehd..
so i think no quota per VO.. i really dont know....its just a thought..
regds
moonshinemist

nasonic

Aug 10, 2011
I got a response to my enquiry and my application was received on 14 July.

Will have to try again next year!

Good luck to all those still in the race!

nasonic

Sent: Monday, 12 September 2011 10:22 PM
To: XXXXXX
Subject: RE: Status of application

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on
06 September 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the
mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking
number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility
of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
If your applctn recvd by them at 2nd Aug'11 , i would advice to wait .... My application was rec at 5th Jul'11 by them and till now i have nt gt any kind of reply !!... I dnt know bt have petiance.... Wait and watch is the only strategy and action we can do..... They might reply you (if you send a query) but again for the reply you have to wait for 1 week or 10 working days. .... Decide what to do and then act.....

TC and Al da Best !!

rud_leb said:

Thanks

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONS said:
I have the same case as yours and my application was recieved 3 hours before website was updated with cap reached on 22nd August. I am banking on, that incase they have VO quota then I might qualify. The reason is that there are definetely some people in this forum who have reported that there CC was charged even after 8th July but these cases are reported from people outside India / VO in New Delhi. So we might have a chance....Do not lose hope........
Thanks Memo and ONS

I think you( ONS ) have little chance If VO quota systems . but MEMO application received after update the website CIC about CAP reached . Memo, my advise take preparation for next year . CIC will not send you any mail about the status just return the Application l . I have experience

Himel

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
nasonic said:
I got a response to my enquiry and my application was received on 14 July.

Will have to try again next year!

Good luck to all those still in the race!

nasonic

Sent: Monday, 12 September 2011 10:22 PM
To: XXXXXX
Subject: RE: Status of application

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on
06 September 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the
mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking
number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility
of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Sorry to hear about this. Better be the next time. Cheer up. Keep trying and you will get it.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yaaa.... Nasonic... Dont worry at all.... Keep trying..... Some one has already said " Failure is the first step towards success ".... TC and keep trying....

Al da best those who are still ON in race.....

luckymystery said:
Sorry to hear about this. Better be the next time. Cheer up. Keep trying and you will get it.

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo and ONS,

I'm also in the same situation like you. My first application got returned on Jan 2011 and received documents in May 2011.
My consultant said that he'll apply again in June but, unfortunately they have sent my documents on 19/Aug 2011
I dont knw when CIC got my documents.I think it takes 3-4 days. seniors pls advice.

Nader1980

Aug 3, 2011
rud_leb said:

Thanks

hi i am from lebanon too, my applications was delivered at 21 july 2011, i sent him an email from one week & still i didn't received anything from CIC, i think you should wait for a six week after cic receiving your application otherwise they will not answer you...regards

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nader1980 said:
hi i am from lebanon too, my applications was delivered at 21 july 2011, i sent him an email from one week & still i didn't received anything from CIC, i think you should wait for a six week after cic receiving your application otherwise they will not answer you...regards
Thanks Nader

I think you will get reply by next 10 days . Hope you will update the information into the Forum as well .

Thanks again

HIMEL