Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimreaper said:
I have taken the DD from Thomas Cook as well. I email the branch that has issued me the DD and they reply in 4-5 days. Twice they did for me this year.
thanks a lot grimreaper, can i have th email id please

thanks
rohit

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Though i think that cap was reached on 8th july.............
But if you Viz and Priyavig are from one and the same office and you think that the cap is reached on 8th of July, then this does not prove me wrong... Or maybe I misunderstood you...

The idea is - is there anyone from New Delhi office whose application has been processed after 8th of July? This would prove me wrong...

A guy from Bucharest gets into the cap and his documents have been received on 21st of July... How this would happen if there is not a different quota for each VO? And admit that there is logic to have a different cap for each office, otherwise the queue of 4 years in processing the applications could happen again. IF all applications that have arrived first are from one and the same VO, that would make the process much slower... don't you think?

Believe me, I want all of us to get into the cap - we are just discussing and searching for logic in all this so different cases...

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
I would say whether the JOB description of 1122 meets your working history or not. the JOB description of NOC 1122 can be very opened but can be reviewed very strict as well. How to determine the candidate profile met the NOC 1122 could be difficult.

is Quota reached becoz there are some other candidate with better 1122 PROFILE than us.

who really knows !..... black box processing

Leda78 said:
But if you Viz and Priyavig are from one and the same office and you think that the cap is reached on 8th of July, then this does not prove me wrong... Or maybe I misunderstood you...

The idea is - is there anyone from New Delhi office whose application has been processed after 8th of July? This would prove me wrong...

A guy from Bucharest gets into the cap and his documents have been received on 21st of July... How this would happen if there is not a different quota for each VO? And admit that there is logic to have a different cap for each office, otherwise the queue of 4 years in processing the applications could happen again. IF all applications that have arrived first are from one and the same VO, that would make the process much slower... don't you think?

Believe me, I want all of us to get into the cap - we are just discussing and searching for logic in all this so different cases...

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
HI wayne....
I have applied under NOC 1122 and send the documents on 2nd Jul'11. It was reach there by 5th Jul'11. (i've acknowledgement). My BD was encashed at 3rd Aug ( as per bank officials) but till now, i have not recvd ny PER/AOR kind of mail. Its more than 2 months ( 8 weeks frm applcn recvd.) now. I have applied thorugh consultant/lawer.. She also confirmed that she has not recvd any mail till now....Pl advice what to do ??

Cappuccino said:
Hi. I don't think they have much in the way of a backlog now. Maybe 20/30 applications for 1122 are unopened at the time they publish the totals (just guessing), so if the application reachde 5th August I think it is highly likely it will count towards the cap.

Only way of telling is give it a few weeks then phone the bank and see if the BD has been cashed (which means you are passed the completeness check and therefore the application is within the cap), or just waiting 5/6 weeks and hopefully you will get PER email.

Wayne.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
AVSNEH said:
HI wayne....
I have applied under NOC 1122 and send the documents on 2nd Jul'11. It was reach there by 5th Jul'11. (i've acknowledgement). My BD was encashed at 3rd Aug ( as per bank officials) but till now, i have not recvd ny PER/AOR kind of mail. Its more than 2 months ( 8 weeks frm applcn recvd.) now. I have applied thorugh consultant/lawer.. She also confirmed that she has not recvd any mail till now....Pl advice what to do ??
Avsneh I think you don't need to worry as there are .. I think.. 3 more members on this forum whose application reached on the 5th and haven't received PER yet... Maybe CIC got so many applications on the 5th.. I think you should just wait and see what happens this week....

R

RKC

AVSNEH said:
HI wayne....
there is no reason to worry,they are still sending out PERs to 4th & 5th July applicants. You should be getting one anyday. :)

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
too many application or NEGATIVE eligibility review.
how confidenece your current occupation fits 1122 description ?

AVSNEH said:
HI wayne....

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
Hi,

I'm a female from Syria, i sent my application under the category of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management on Aug. 21 / 2011 via DHL, and the application (as per DHL) was received by CIC ( Sydney, NS) on Aug. 29/2011, during these days the website updated the status of complete applications received and the cap of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management was reached Sad
The application is supposed to be so completed, I sent them all required documents for me and my spouse in addition to the fees, and in the assessment test my score was 72, my IELTS overall result is 7, and I'm 27 years and my husband is 31, I'm a banker and he is a telecommunication engineer, i am the main applicant.
I still did not hear anything from CIC, should I expect the application to be back soon because of reaching cap, or there might be another possibility they take a look at it and consider processing?
one more thing, when should i expect to receive an e-mail confirming either considering process or acknowledgment for returning back because cap reached?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
Hi,

I'm a female from Syria, i sent my application under the category of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management on Aug. 21 / 2011 via DHL, and the application (as per DHL) was received by CIC ( Sydney, NS) on Aug. 29/2011, during these days the website updated the status of complete applications received and the cap of Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management was reached Sad
The application is supposed to be so completed, I sent them all required documents for me and my spouse in addition to the fees, and in the assessment test my score was 72, my IELTS overall result is 7, and I'm 27 years and my husband is 31, I'm a banker and he is a telecommunication engineer, i am the main applicant.
I still did not hear anything from CIC, should I expect the application to be back soon because of reaching cap, or there might be another possibility they take a look at it and consider processing?
one more thing, when should i expect to receive an e-mail confirming either considering process or acknowledgment for returning back because cap reached?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sorry to tell you that there in no chance since the gap is reached already...you can send them an email after six week from the receiving date of your files to give you a feedback ...7awli el saneh el jay...

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
i dont think you can find anwser here. wait for CIC response. Everyone is guessing here

Memo84 said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
yon said:
I would say whether the JOB description of 1122 meets your working history or not. the JOB description of NOC 1122 can be very opened but can be reviewed very strict as well. How to determine the candidate profile met the NOC 1122 could be difficult.

is Quota reached becoz there are some other candidate with better 1122 PROFILE than us.

who really knows !..... black box processing
I thought that they just make the completeness check in Sydney and then if the application is complete they send the documents to the relevant VO to check the PROFILE... I mean - they can not decide that I am with a better profile before in my VO check if I have told the truth about everything... So ... I think that it is too early to decide and select one candidate over another based on the profile...

The VO quota is based on their preliminary policy for quick application process so it is much more likely this VO quota to be the reason some people are approved for processing after 8th of July and some have answer "cap reached". At least this is my opinion. Do you know someone in this forum with VO New Delhi which has been approved for processing after 8th of July?

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hi,
I am working as Business Method Analyst since 4 years... I have provided appointment letter , Employer certificate , and 2 more documents (attensted and notarised) to confirm about my pccupn....
What else they want.... and I dont think at first stage CIC will check the authentication of letters and application .... I think this may happen when they send the file to my VO...... Whats your comments??? DO i need to submit more documents..... If (& Only if) my application was not complete then why they encashed my BD ??... Pl comment
yon said:
too many application or NEGATIVE eligibility review.
how confidenece your current occupation fits 1122 description ?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Does anyone here knows whats the status of the applications send for NOC 3113 in august. is there any confirmation of credit cards or DD charged.

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Thanks Memo

It is sorry to say that there is no chance at all this year . Though my application received 3rd August ,2011 and may be I also failed to reach the CAP. Generally CIO return your file through regular mail and will take 2/3 months and inform you that the CAP reached .

Hope for the best

Himel

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
rohit menon said:
thanks a lot grimreaper, can i have th email id please

thanks
rohit
You need to call up your branch and they will guide you. The email id that I'm speaking about is of the TC agent who has issued you the check.