+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11 month CEC - confusing response from IRCC

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
I had tweeted to IRCC and got an official response from them. Ypu can keep the ITA but only submit after completion of 1 year.

My case is exactly as yours with a difference of a week.
I had tweeted to IRCC and got an official response from them. Ypu can keep the ITA but only submit after completion of 1 year.

My case is exactly as yours with a difference of a week.

Hello,

I will be completing my 12 months in September end. Is it advisable to create Express Entry profile now?
If yes then when creating profile should I select less than one year or one year or more option in my EE profile?
Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: MauDec

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
Hello,

I will be completing my 12 months in September end. Is it advisable to create Express Entry profile now?
If yes then when creating profile should I select less than one year or one year or more option in my EE profile?
Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.
I'm in similar timelines, I'll complete 12 months on 26th September. Looking for answers from someone who already passed this situation.

Engineerharpal

Jan 23, 2021
A good friend of mine is completing 1 year experience on 15 September,
But we created profile within August only, so she received an ITA today,
I saw a tweet posted by someone from IRCC, but I am still not full convinced that we should keep or decline the invite?

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
Hello,

Please suggest.
Thank you in advance.
My recommendation is that you create Express entry profile now and select less than one year. Even if you get ITA before you complete exactly 1 year then you can
1) wait for September end and then submit the required documents
2) Or simply reject ITA and wait for next draw

Option 1 will increase you chances of getting ITA sooner as there is always a bleak possibility that IRCC stops CEC draws in October and starts FSW only draws.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone got refused because of creating EE profile before 1 year ? I know that they accept if you're already in the pool as FSW and then got ITA from CEC as experience reach 11months or 12 months. What if I create EE profile before having 1 year and then get ITA and then submit after 1 year ?
I am waiting for PR card to be mailed. So you can create a profile at month 11

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
A good friend of mine is completing 1 year experience on 15 September,
But we created profile within August only, so she received an ITA today,
I saw a tweet posted by someone from IRCC, but I am still not full convinced that we should keep or decline the invite?
just wait until your friend reaches 1 year mark and then apply. Make sure your letter of reference date is related to 1 year mark.

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
I am waiting for PR card to be mailed. So you can create a profile at month 11
if we create profile after 11 months, what do we select for Canadian experience? Less than one year or one or more years option?

Reactions: MauDec

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
My recommendation is that you create Express entry profile now and select less than one year. Even if you get ITA before you complete exactly 1 year then you can
1) wait for September end and then submit the required documents
2) Or simply reject ITA and wait for next draw

Option 1 will increase you chances of getting ITA sooner as there is always a bleak possibility that IRCC stops CEC draws in October and starts FSW only draws.

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
How did you came to know about that they will stop CEC draws?

I'm waiting for September end.

Also if I select less than one year they I think I wont be able to create profile.

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
How did you came to know about that they will stop CEC draws?

I'm waiting for September end.

Also if I select less than one year they I think I wont be able to create profile.
Select less than 1 year and create your profile now!!!
I am sorry to say but you should have created your profile in aug itself. If you had done that you would have got ITA in August draw, assuming you have a score of 403+

Stopping of CEC draw prediction was based on 2 reasoNs
1) in the last 3 monthsyou can notice downward trend in the number of CEC ITAs
2) IRCC is reaching its planned number of ITAs for this year.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/09/express-entry-canada-invites-635-pnp-candidates-0919052.html#gs.ans2xh

AGAIN SAYING...create your profile now.