+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Zoom account related question.

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
My oath is in a week, i have never used zoom before. I have download it but not sure how to use for virtual oath. There is a three options come up.

Join meeting
Sign in
As IRCC send us meeting ID, so do we have to just simply click on join meeting then enter ID and seat number and it will take us to the virtual oath?
please suggest.

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Last time I had to use Zoom, I didn't have to register or create an account. I just clicked on the link in the e-mail the other party sent to me, and I was taken directly to the room.

If you have friends or co-workers that use Zoom, have them create a room for you to practice with. Be sure to learn how to test your audio and video so that you can be seen and heard, and you can see and hear them.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
My oath is in a week, i have never used zoom before. I have download it but not sure how to use for virtual oath. There is a three options come up.

Join meeting
Sign in
As IRCC send us meeting ID, so do we have to just simply click on join meeting then enter ID and seat number and it will take us to the virtual oath?
please suggest.
The Oath invite PDF has the link with all details filled in it. If you click on it, it will directly take you to meeting without you have to do anything.

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Last time I had to use Zoom, I didn't have to register or create an account. I just clicked on the link in the e-mail the other party sent to me, and I was taken directly to the room.

If you have friends or co-workers that use Zoom, have them create a room for you to practice with. Be sure to learn how to test your audio and video so that you can be seen and heard, and you can see and hear them.
Thanks for your reply and suggestion

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
The Oath invite PDF has the link with all details filled in it. If you click on it, it will directly take you to meeting without you have to do anything.
[/QUOTE
Can i try out with meeting ID And room number they have given before my actual oath date?