Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
great.......................

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Congrats bro

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
Naveensss said:
iam so happpppppyyyyy

Hardwork pays youu
Hi,
First of all let me congratulate you for your visa approved.
now i request you to share some information like your academics,ielts,your desire study in Canada and other financial resources that you have attached in your application,when you applied to chc and other things.so that it can be useful to other and me.

Naveensss

Dec 27, 2011
I had over all 6.5 ielts band with 5.5 in one band.
For the centennial i paid only 1115$ as per they mentioned.
I dint paid total first sem fe..
The main thing is go as per the chk list and file u r visa as early as possible..
Try to add your resume n Recomendation letters to u r file..dats gives some gud impression to the officer.

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
Naveensss said:
thanks a lot...file u r visa as early as posible...dats the first impression u r going to give
i guess you are from india.so,can you tell me the last date for visa file submission for may intake?

dv

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th feb 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
16th feb
LANDED..........
very soon
zubair.kothiya said:
i guess you are from india.so,can you tell me the last date for visa file submission for may intake?
hey i dnt knw exact date but one can put file before 1 month of college starts .so u can take it as 30 th of april

H

HBK

Hi naveensss.
What you had completed in india and for which course you applied in canada?

sana eqbal vahora

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
naveensss

can u plz share ur experience wth me n help me out

earlier i applied in jan intake 2012 in durham college for 2 years course in entrepreneurship and small business my annual fees was $13370 i had paid first semester fees in cash that is $7460 i had shown a fund of rs 7 lakhs in my dad account and i had taken a loan of rs 8.5lakhs against my fixed deposit of rs10 lakhs my ielts score is speaking:7 listening:6.5 writing:5.5 reading:5 over all 6 bands but i got rejection they said you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in lidht of one or more of:your qualification, previous studies, employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans i shown my employment i am working as a staff accountant in one of the company and my pay is rs9750.i completed my tyb.com in april 2010 i am working from 1st june2010 still the date as a staff accountant i applied under spp but i got rejection so now i am going to apply under general my file is ready

i got the admission in lambton college toronto campus for pg diploma in business management do u think it would be a visa problem with 6 bands.............

my first semi fees is$6250 which i have already paid to college in cash my one year annual fess is $11900 n my overall fees is $19740 for two years { that includes all four semi } so after going thr i have to pay fees only for 3 semi right i have taken aloan from bank of 11.25lakhs for which i have done a fixed deposit of 15.5lakhs plus i am showing 7.5 lakhs in my dad account is it or i should show more earlier i applied in spp n now i am applying in general can u please deeply explain me what is a difference between spp n general.........................................................please help me regarding my finance........ i dont know what to do...................................please help me out thank you................

can you explain me why i got rejection in jan waiting for your reply

thanking you

i forgotten to mention that i submitted my file on 14th dec 2011 i got bach on 22nd dec2011