+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I just got my profile accepted to the pool. I submitted on 16 Feb. I looks like they are accepting randomly..
That's good to know, congratulations, I have submitted on 17th, but meanwhile, I keep visiting and resubmitting the application and two days before it showed me crs score, I hope it will be accepted to the pool soon

Reactions: Bijinphilip

Bijinphilip

Feb 18, 2021
That's good to know, congratulations, I have submitted on 17th, but meanwhile, I keep visiting and resubmitting the application and two days before it showed me crs score, I hope it will be accepted to the pool soon
In my opinion
In my opinion you don’t have to resubmit every time . I tried that till last Saturday it didn’t work .From what I can gather it looks like they might be admitting people In batches, so don’t worry yours also will be approved soon

Last edited:

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
In my opinion

In my opinion you don’t have to resubmit every time . I tried that till last Saturday it didn’t work .From what I can gather it looks like they might be admitting people In batches, so don’t worry you also
Will be approved soon
That is what I am worried about, It was showing the same date 17th but I got my score only after resubmitting on the 23rd. Hope it won't consider my resubmissions till yesterday

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys, Has anyone who has submitted on February 17th and gotten into the pool already? Submitted mine Feb 17th, CRS score is 0 pending status and meet the minimum criteria.

Thank you.

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello guys, Has anyone who has submitted on February 17th and gotten into the pool already? Submitted mine Feb 17th, CRS score is 0 pending status and meet the minimum criteria.

Thank you.
Hello Ana, Yes I have on 17th , I to do not have any score 2 days earlier, I have visited my application again, click next on each section and click on submit, gave my full name and answered security question, It gave me the score, but status still pending.. so far people who are submitted on 15 and later are randomly getting into the pool.

Reactions: Ana0214

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Hello Ana, Yes I have on 17th , I to do not have any score 2 days earlier, I have visited my application again, click next on each section and click on submit, gave my full name and answered security question, It gave me the score, but status still pending.. so far people who are submitted on 15 and later are randomly getting into the pool.
Oh okay good for you :)
I tried resubmitting the form twice already and still 0 CRS score.

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Oh okay good for you :)
I tried resubmitting the form twice already and still 0 CRS score.
Thank you, the trick that worked for me is , I have visited each section, changed financial funds number like added 10 more dollars and resubmitted. Hope this works for you, Thank you :) , wish you the best

Reactions: Ana0214

Ana0214

Feb 21, 2021
Thank you, the trick that worked for me is , I have visited each section, changed financial funds number like added 10 more dollars and resubmitted. Hope this works for you, Thank you :) , wish you the best
I'll try it and will update you guys :)

Bijinphilip

Feb 18, 2021
That is what I am worried about, It was showing the same date 17th but I got my score only after resubmitting on the 23rd. Hope it won't consider my resubmissions till yesterday
I don’t think so it’s connected, I last resubmitted on 20th and I got accepted to pool today after 5 days. I doubt there is a connection

Bijinphilip

Feb 18, 2021
I have raised this issue in twitter and I just got this response for IRCC Twitter account
"Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience."

Reactions: Obrahu and pravpam

nisarg14

Jan 17, 2020
We should all tweet at IRCC for an update. This is clearly happening to a lot of people, and if there is a draw in February it's likely to happen soon. It would suck if we all missed out on it for this reason!

If one of us tweets, they probably wouldn't notice, but if a lot of us start tweeting about the same issue, they're more likely to take notice.

If any one would like a tweet template, this is what I'm going to tweet

"@IRCC I submitted my EE profile on [DATE] and my profile still says it's pending, and I've still received no emails to suggest I'm in the EE pool. Many others are also having the same problem. Do you know what's going on?"
I got the reply from their twitter account.
Reply says : Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Bijinphilip