+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

oscar_amr

Feb 24, 2021
Thank God this Forum exists
-I submitted my profile but made a mistake when entering my IELTS and got an automatic NO
-I re-submitted my profile on Feb 20th 2021 correctly and was stuck in pending until I found this Forum... I then changed the $$$ and got my CRS score, but still says "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

Don't know if I should wait and see or try changing the info again.... What do you guys think?

Feb 24, 2021
I submitted my EE profile on Feb 19th and now it still shows "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system. ", although I can see my CRS score for now.
Is it normal to wait this long? What should be shown in the next step? Really confusing

Jan 5, 2021
We should all tweet at IRCC for an update. This is clearly happening to a lot of people, and if there is a draw in February it's likely to happen soon. It would suck if we all missed out on it for this reason!

If one of us tweets, they probably wouldn't notice, but if a lot of us start tweeting about the same issue, they're more likely to take notice.

If any one would like a tweet template, this is what I'm going to tweet

"@IRCC I submitted my EE profile on [DATE] and my profile still says it's pending, and I've still received no emails to suggest I'm in the EE pool. Many others are also having the same problem. Do you know what's going on?"

maitiest

Mar 19, 2018
Hi I submitted my profile on feb15th today just now received message that I am in the pool.
That's great.
One question: after submitting your profile did you made any changes or re-transmitted your profile?

I am trying to understand if re-transmitting the profile counts as a new entry in the system(when it's not in the pool).

I submitted my profile on 16th Feb but retransmitted on 18th.

Reactions: VNBP

VNBP

Feb 21, 2021
That's great.
One question: after submitting your profile did you made any changes or re-transmitted your profile?

I am trying to understand if re-transmitting the profile counts as a new entry in the system(when it's not in the pool).

I submitted my profile on 16th Feb but retransmitted on 18th.
I have the same question too....