+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your processed passport

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
it is showing thiss..

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision
why final decison is blank???
My Brother got the same reasons as yours so You are Refused by Embassy of Canada.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Unfortunately :( il collect passport on monday then it will be confirm.
You can still check your decision on online status page where you press the CHECK STATUS AND MESSAGE.
In next page you will find your status details and you will find Application message table in the end. Just click the tab where correspond letter october.... you will find the lnk below. You will get your complete decision letter in pdf format.

aisha2017

Aug 2, 2017
You can still check your decision on online status page where you press the CHECK STATUS AND MESSAGE.
In next page you will find your status details and you will find Application message table in the end. Just click the tab where correspond letter october.... you will find the lnk below. You will get your complete decision letter in pdf format.
sorry i cant find any link there... in application message table. it is showing only this. No data available in table

Last edited:

raheemrph

Oct 18, 2017
MAKKAH ,SAUDIA ARABIA
Visa Office......
VFS
You not satisfied me about
1.Your ties of Pakistan
2.i dont know you will comeback after tour.
3.you current status of job because you applied from ksa and you are from Pakistan
4. Your employment prospects
5.your financial assets