+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sister inviting younger sister

aisha2017

Aug 2, 2017
Helo.
I have recently submitted my app but m so confuse whether my visa will approve or not. My sister who is PR in canada with her husbnd n 4 year daughter invited me for baby shower of her upcoming new born baby. My brother in law is sponsoring me financially. I attached following docs. App, famly form, my leave approval from my govt college, bank statement of my b.i.l. Birth certificate of i and my sis.invitation letter from my sister.her pr copy.
Please tell me how much chances of approval are there

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

You have submitted a weak application. Here's why:
1. Baby showers/birthday celebrations and the like are not considered as strong 'Purpose of visits'

2. I'm assuming you teach/employed in administration in a government college. I'm assuming again that government colleges pay low salaries (as compared to private colleges) = Weak financial situation

3. Except for your employment (you missed out on submitting other employment documents), you have not demonstrated any other strong ties to your country of residence

4. TRV applicants must prove they have the financial resources to afford the visit. This means you should have proved that you have the finances. Your brother-in-law's finances are secondary

IMO, unfortunately, you can expect a TRV refusal. Nonetheless, I do hope you get a TRV. Sometimes applicants do get lucky even with inadequate documentation

Cheers

Last edited:

aisha2017

Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

You have submitted a weak application. Here's why:
1. Baby showers/birthday celebrations and the like are not considered as strong 'Purpose of visits'

2. I'm assuming you teach/employed in administration in a government college. I'm assuming again that government colleges pay low salaries (as compared to private colleges) = Weak financial situation

3. Except for your employment (you missed out on submitting other employment documents), you have not demonstrated any other strong ties to your country of residence

4. TRV applicants must prove they have the financial resources to afford the visit. This means you should have proved that you have the finances. Your brother-in-law's finances are secondary

IMO, unfortunately, you can expect a TRV refusal. Nonetheless, I do hope you get a TRV. Sometimes applicants do get lucky even with inadequate documentation

Cheers
Oh okay thanks. Pray for me