+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your opinion please

smartnew

Dec 19, 2017
Hi all, we are planning to buy a house somewhere in East credit Mississauga area next year & wanted to know your view on overall living, neighbourhood, etc. if it is good to buy here....
If anyone from this area, please PM me which would be great.

thanks a Mil

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Each neighbourhood in Mississauga has its own feel and personality - selling real estate and living in Mississauga for several years has showed me this.

Personally, I look at East Credit in Mississauga as a very family-friendly and amenity-rich neighbourhood. Real estate there is not overly dense, but certainly in high demand due to its proximity to highways 403 and 401, making it well-situated for any professionals that commute anywhere in the city. Also, it's accessible to downtown Mississauga (City Centre neighbourhood) and the financial hub of Mississauga (Meadowvale) where a lot of companies are headquartered - so it's also good for professionals of any age group that are working in these two hubs.

Furthermore, it sits close to the GO transit line, which has express trains to Toronto Union station, which is excellent for anyone working in entertainment/IT/finance/business/almost any industry in downtown Toronto - train ride to downtown lasts about 30-45 minutes on a high speed train which is very convenient for commuters.

And being in the "suburbs" (not in downtown Toronto), the family life here is great - so you've got schools for kids, parks, grocery, shopping, community centres, etc. all within the neighbourhood. You'll find that most neighbourhoods in Mississauga are well planned with access to amenities, but East Credit exemplifies those characteristics.

The average price of a home in East Credit is approximately at the $700,000 mark, but there is a mix of housing available (detached, semi-detached, town homes, and a couple of condos) which offer a nice range depending on where you want to buy and what suits your family best.

When and if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

Good luck!