+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your guidance regarding PGWP application

norton85

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

I was granted studypermit from 30July 20 to 30Nov 21..total of 16 month..I studied 4 semesters for 2 certifications program...all semesters full time...graduated both certificate programs with honors...

I have a question here..

I studied inside canada for 10 months but then had to leave as studies were online and I had some important work home..
My study permit expired 30th Nov but my enrollement says the program ends 15December... I applied for a new study permit (as I was out of Canada) before the expiry of my previous study permit... but my application was refused on 23December saying that "My studies ended on 15th December:............. So, normally, they give you 3 moths more that that ...but in my case they didnt...as per the rule, I can keep studying while they give decision on my study permit...so I kept studying from 1 December to 15th December as for all time before 1 December, I had valid study permit...

My results are announced and my gpa is great...

But I am confused here...Am i good to apply for PGWP and get a 3 years work permit?
Will the school give graduation letter or say that I didnt have a valid study permit from 1Dec to 15th Dec?
Or when i apply for PGWP, they will say i didnt have study permit for that 15 days ....

Or am i overthinking and since i applied before the expiry, I could keep studying for those 15 days and all is good ....and that I GET THE GRAUDAATION LETTER and GET 3 YEARS WORK PERMIT...

Any response will be highly appreciated....I thank this great community in advance.