+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office???

kingkong22

Mar 18, 2011
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 17, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on April 17, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 9, 2009.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to 8888888 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,8888. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on November 9, 2009 to 8888888, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,88888. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on November 17, 2010 8888888 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, 888888 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on January 27, 2011 to 888888888888 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, 88888888 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office on February 8, 2011. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

realpro27

Apr 6, 2011
We received your application for Canadian citizenship on June 21, 2010.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called A Look at Canada on June 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 14, 2011.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga CIC office on March 3, 2011. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga CIC office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on April 1, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test on April xx, 2011 at xxxx. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

FRIMS

Apr 7, 2011
please sir,i have not recieved anything like that.anyway here are my douglas kwaku frimpon via mortivecchi nO32.mornico alserio code post24050 bergamo provins-italy. hope to hear from you soon.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you change your home address, call them up and make sure all your information is upto date.

New Ontarian

Apr 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true that citizenship application in Mississauga takes longer than anywhere else in Canada? or this is applicable on Ontario? I heared that the application might take up to 2 years...

sumchans

Sep 11, 2013
Hello to all members here,

Finally had to register here to get some info on my citizenship application.

I have applied for citizenship on January 2012 and CIC website says now that they started processing my application on Dec 5th 2012. Until this point I haven't heard anything from the CIC. I called them today morning and was told that my application was transmitted to Mississauga office on Aug 28th and once they receive it I will be notified on the test date. Has anybody had this kind of a situation if so my question would be how long does it take for the Mississauga office to notify me on the test date.

Please advice.

Thank you all.