+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

chintu1420

Apr 17, 2024
I've applied for visit visa for my mother and brother. We received the passport request on April 1st and currently the passports are at the IRCC office waiting to be stamped, but I received the below notification this morning. Is this something I need to be worried about? I have highlighted the dates in red, which are a little confusing to me.

Review of eligibility
  • April 17, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 20, 2024 Completed.
Background check
  • March 20, 2024 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • April 1, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
I've applied for visit visa for my mother and brother. We received the passport request on April 1st and currently the passports are at the IRCC office waiting to be stamped, but I received the below notification this morning. Is this something I need to be worried about? I have highlighted the dates in red, which are a little confusing to me.

Review of eligibility
  • April 17, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
  • April 1, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Where are you applying from and when did you submit your passport? Looks okay to me though. Does tracker have your visa details?

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
I don't think you should be worried. Final decision says approved. Be patient for the passports to be returned.
Where did you apply from?

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
I have a similar thing from UK. Please help

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Even I do have passport request but it's been 4 days tracker not updated, no docs number, no eligibility started/completed.

Strange one tho. Passport already submitted upon passport request.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
@Naturgrl is this normal? Getting eligibility updated after final decision Was approved. Basically eligibility changing once passport was delivered to IRCC?

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Even I do have passport request but it's been 4 days tracker not updated, no docs number, no eligibility started/completed.

Strange one tho. Passport already submitted upon passport request.

Have you checked your portal? Are there any changes there? And what does your VFS tracker say?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl is this normal? Getting eligibility updated after final decision Was approved. Basically eligibility changing once passport was delivered to IRCC?
Will only know once passports are returned and stamped. It could just mean the passports were received at the office which makes a change in the system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yess

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So it’s still possible for passports to be returned unstampped even after IRCC asks for them and says application has been approved on portal?
Unlikely, it probably means that passports were received at the office which triggers a notification.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Have you checked your portal? Are there any changes there? And what does your VFS tracker say?
Portal :- We are reviewing your eligibility
Final decision :- Application approved

Tracker :- Eligibility not started yet , no documents number and last updated 7th Feb 2024

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Portal :- We are reviewing your eligibility
Final decision :- Application approved

Tracker :- Eligibility not started yet , no documents number and last updated 7th Feb 2024

Ok. Let us know when your eligibility moves to completed so we all know the process. Did you use two-way courier and have you been told by VFS that your application is under process at IRCC?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Update
Today my portal got updated again
Eligibility completed 22/4/24
Background completed 27/8/23
Final decision:- 16/4/24 Approved

Apart from final decision all those dates visible today itself till now only processing.

Tracker still shows Eligibility not started, nor document number but passport almost got stamp today. Seems like tracker is bit slow now.

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
Update
Today my portal got updated again
Eligibility completed 22/4/24
Background completed 27/8/23
Final decision:- 16/4/24 Approved

Apart from final decision all those dates visible today itself till now only processing.

Tracker still shows Eligibility not started, nor document number but passport almost got stamp today. Seems like tracker is bit slow now.
I had similar so guess eligibility gets completed last on the portal m. So we will see