+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Singapore

isotop

Sep 28, 2017
I submitted my application on 24 September.Today I get status from VFS TRACK YOUR APPLICATION is it says
"Visa application, tracking ID No xxxxxxxxxxxx Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 28/09/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will receive a SMS & Email notification when your decision envelope arrives at the Canada Visa application center where your application was submitted."

can anyone tell what does it indicate refused or approved?

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
I submitted my application on 24 September.Today I get status from VFS TRACK YOUR APPLICATION is it says
"Visa application, tracking ID No xxxxxxxxxxxx Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 28/09/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will receive a SMS & Email notification when your decision envelope arrives at the Canada Visa application center where your application was submitted."

can anyone tell what does it indicate refused or approved?
Hello, isotop! You will only know once you have received your passport. You could have known the Decision ahead of time if you have had linked your paper application online. All the best :)