+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Current Occupation...Que 13

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
hi guys, i know this appears simple enough..nevertheless, i don't know how to answer this. I am a UK qualified social worker (with over 4 years experience) but currently working as a project assistant with the UN in another country. now how do i answer this question...social work is my profession but the word 'current' confuses me. please shed some light! thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't have Q 13 in front of me (which form is it in?), but there shouldn't be any problem no matter what your CURRENT occupation is, as long as you have documented minimum of one full year in one of the NOC 29 occupations (which you have). To answer Q13 describe what you are presently doing. From reading your previous post about bank accounts, it gives further credibility to reason WHY you are using financial institutions in different countries.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Pippin, it is on the main application form (IMM 0008)....some of the duties i perform under this current role are reflected in the ministerial instructions. so my occupation is Programme Assistant..Thanks for the response...I feel reassured now that I can always ask when something bugs me!