+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was refused

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
You should request GCMS notes. From what I understand, they take 30 days to process. However, if you are filing an appeal, you might want to do it soon because I know there is a deadline for that and I think it too is 30 days. I feel for you.
it took me around 60 days to receive GCMS notes last month.

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
You should request GCMS notes. From what I understand, they take 30 days to process. However, if you are filing an appeal, you might want to do it soon because I know there is a deadline for that and I think it too is 30 days. I feel for you.
Ya that is the problem it says refusal on the website but no letter, no explanation and no email about the refusal reason. We can't appeal without knowing exactly why the reason is cause we might ruin it for good. I did request GCMS notes on Feb 18 still nothing.

Tahir lutufur

Mar 15, 2021
No, in process, I m in canada protected person. Waiting for PR. My wife out of Canada her application in process too. Last week I received a pre arrival letter with my city UCI number. Why can any one explain please.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Ya that is the problem it says refusal on the website but no letter, no explanation and no email about the refusal reason. We can't appeal without knowing exactly why the reason is cause we might ruin it for good. I did request GCMS notes on Feb 18 still nothing.
Just email the Visa Office where your file was processed and ask for the refusal letter.
You can also mention that you need this letter to start the appeal process....let them chew on that for a minute.

Reactions: esam99