+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was refused

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
Married. This is from June 2019 we have been waiting to hear. I will update you more after I got the letter since I didn't get any letter yet.
may be they sent to you by mistake if theyrefuse why take them so long it’s relly stressfull

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I wasn't able to login under services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security to check the status. So I went and created an account to link the applications.
I saw this but but no email or mail after this . Please advice
Application status
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 18, 2021:We regret to inform you that your application was refused. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Can they refuse and not send any reason why. Or is this a glitch update for something else.
It has been a month and there is still no email/Mail for the refusal
I suggest you to see your MP.. maybe he can get the information for you

Reactions: DiiDii

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
my wife medical was passed feb 18 2020 after expired in my gckey account changed from passed to
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
any one has the same situation they ask to do redo medical or extended app july 2019
Many lately have been requested to re-do medical once the 12 month validity has expired. I don't want to get your hopes up too early but in many cases this has been followed by the passport request (once medicals re-done) - timeframe for how long this takes though quite variable. But overall good sign in that they would not ask to re-do medicals unless there was a specific reason (i.e. file complete except for needing updated medicals).

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
Many lately have been requested to re-do medical once the 12 month validity has expired. I don't want to get your hopes up too early but in many cases this has been followed by the passport request (once medicals re-done) - timeframe for how long this takes though quite variable. But overall good sign in that they would not ask to re-do medicals unless there was a specific reason (i.e. file complete except for needing updated medicals).
thanks for reply i hope so i will get update soon i waiting almost 19 months

Tewe

Oct 1, 2019
Spouse, partner or dependent child: Outside Canada process
Last updated: March 2, 2021

We’re still accepting family sponsorship applications.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 12 and 18, 2019 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it. i get this information from ircc website

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Interview was successful per the website status. That is why I am thinking there is a slight chance it could be a glitch and the update is for something else. I am trying to get some answers .
so what is your story man? When did you give the interview and did you receive the letter that outlined the reasons of your refusals?

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
so what is your story man? When did you give the interview and did you receive the letter that outlined the reasons of your refusals?
No Just waiting for the letter. I requested Access to Information Act to Immigration to get refusal reason still nothing after 20 days.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
No Just waiting for the letter. I requested Access to Information Act to Immigration to get refusal reason still nothing after 20 days.
You should request GCMS notes. From what I understand, they take 30 days to process. However, if you are filing an appeal, you might want to do it soon because I know there is a deadline for that and I think it too is 30 days. I feel for you.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
You should request GCMS notes. From what I understand, they take 30 days to process. However, if you are filing an appeal, you might want to do it soon because I know there is a deadline for that and I think it too is 30 days. I feel for you.
He did request gcms notes, its the same as ATIP.