+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was refused

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
I wasn't able to login under services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security to check the status. So I went and created an account to link the applications.
I saw this but but no email or mail after this . Please advice
Application status
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 18, 2021:We regret to inform you that your application was refused. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Can they refuse and not send any reason why. Or is this a glitch update for something else.
It has been a month and there is still no email/Mail for the refusal

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I wasn't able to login under services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security to check the status. So I went and created an account to link the applications.
I saw this but but no email or mail after this . Please advice
Application status
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - January 18, 2021:We regret to inform you that your application was refused. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Can they refuse and not send any reason why. Or is this a glitch update for something else.
It has been a month and there is still no email/Mail for the refusal
Were you trying to sponsor your brother? Are you married/common law? Do you have children? Are your parents alive? Do you have any family in Canada?

Reactions: pc8922

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
When did you apply? did you have an interview? ask for the notes there you can see the reason.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Didn't get the letter yet . Yes Interview was done and passed per the status
after the interview you got prearrival? and now it was denied? that is very strange, do you know what was the reason for the interview? Depending on what the letter says, you have two options: appeal or reapply.

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
after the interview you got prearrival? and now it was denied? that is very strange, do you know what was the reason for the interview? Depending on what the letter says, you have two options: appeal or reapply.
Interview was successful per the website status. That is why I am thinking there is a slight chance it could be a glitch and the update is for something else. I am trying to get some answers .

Last edited:

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Maybe mine has been refused also. Today I cannot log into the website. When I try to log in it just reverts me back to the homepage. Maybe the journey has ended for me.

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
Maybe mine has been refused also. Today I cannot log into the website. When I try to log in it just reverts me back to the homepage. Maybe the journey has ended for me.
I doubt it that is the case for the homepage to reappear because it happens to me today but still it works once in a while. Just keep trying and delete your browser cookies . Looks like that is a system error.

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
Yah mine logged in. Sorry to hear aboutbyour refusal. Did you actually get pre arr and still refused?
Still says refused just found out this week even thought it says Jan 18.I am trying to reach them to get some confirmation and a reason for refusal.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
What are the details of your app. Was it married, common law, where is the pa from? When did they first receive the app?

MahdiMo

Oct 8, 2020
What are the details of your app. Was it married, common law, where is the pa from? When did they first receive the app?
Married. This is from June 2019 we have been waiting to hear. I will update you more after I got the letter since I didn't get any letter yet.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Ok. That is stunning. They sent you pre arr and failed. Also you had an interview, there must have been something in the interview that seemed off.