+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Sep 23, 2020
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
For those, whose background verification start is delayed

Sep 23, 2020
Profile submitted: August 4, 2020
ITA: FEB 13th 2021.
AOR: May 5th 2021.
Medical passed results: June 3rd 2021.
Background verification: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Not sure why background verification is not being started.

Is there any way i can do something on my file to get the background verification started.
Any inputs will be appreciated.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have the same situation.

ITA: Feb 13, 2021
AOR: May 1, 2021
Medical Passed: June 2, 2021 (except for my daughter wherein her medical is under review by CMAU)
Background : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

This status was since June 14 and nothing happened after that.

Sep 23, 2020
I have the same situation.

ITA: Feb 13, 2021
AOR: May 1, 2021
Medical Passed: June 2, 2021 (except for my daughter wherein her medical is under review by CMAU)
Background : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

This status was since June 14 and nothing happened after that.
That's bad. Whom ever i know, they got their COPR and PR cards already.
If you know any solution, let me know, i will do the same. Thank you

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
You got any update?
My back ground status changed to this statement 2 days ago after medical passed
Does this mean process will be slow now?
Any idea whats the reason behind this?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
That's bad. Whom ever i know, they got their COPR and PR cards already.
If you know any solution, let me know, i will do the same. Thank you
Yeah, mostly got their PRs. We are the unlucky ones... I don't have any idea on how to expedite this situation.

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
AOR: June 24
Medical Passed: July 22
Background: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check..!

aryanz

Oct 1, 2020
Same situation..
Applied April 20 2021

Latest update: 3/1/22, 12:01 PM
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - December 31, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Background check- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I have more than 3 yrs exp in Canada Toronto, We received ITA In FEB 2021 and summitted all the documents through agent, since then IRCC refunded my money back, no response from agent or IRCC why they refunded. We don't get to know what's happening to our file, agent says till this date its in the process, and he sent me the process pdf file, its frustrating that once you give your file to agent you loose file from your account, so we don't know what's happing. when I called immigration they said they will only give information to agent, Seriously what sort of immigration is this? how we will know if file is still in process. I got my ITA in the slot when they mention 64 points something in 2021. I'm 100 sure there shouldn't be any mistakes from my side with all the documents, I suspect my agent messed up some thing. any help appreciated. Did any one going through similar situation? any idea what shall I do?

Did any one received PR who got applied in April 2021? Thanks advance

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
so does this status implies that background check will be delayed?