+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
I am now panicking, and highly stressed; On Sept 01,2021, I was requested to provide additional document, I provided it on Sept 14, 2021, and almost immediately the status changed to Review of additional document-Not applicable. Since then, no update at all... my status is as follows:

AOR 15 May, 2021.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
June 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
Not applicable.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hey, don't worry!! I got my COPR and my status is still showing like this on my GC account. I am sure you will get your email soon!

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Whoever got this status, after 60 days they were quick to get their PR. but I am still waiting . :) :( come-on this wait/suspense is tough to handle
Don't worry too much about the status. It doesn't always change to "we are processing.." there are still people that got their COPR without having any change in their status...!

Last edited:
Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Don't worry too much about the status. It doesn't always change to "we are processing.." there are still people that got their COPR without having any change in their status...!
hope you sent your passport to mexico office for stamping . keep us posted on the progress, wish you luck

when are you planning to travel ?

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
Hey, don't worry!! I got my COPR and my status is still showing like this on my GC account. I am sure you will get your email soon!
Thank you so much for the positive and encouraging words. I am sincerely hoping to see some good news sometime soon....; the waiting is challenging

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
hope you sent your passport to mexico office for stamping . keep us posted on the progress, wish you luck

when are you planning to travel ?
I didn't have to send it to Mexico, my VFS is in Buenos Aires so I'll send it tomorrow, should be quick.
I'll probably book my flight for the last week of nov, beginning of december.
All the best, you will have good news soon!

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
I didn't have to send it to Mexico, my VFS is in Buenos Aires so I'll send it tomorrow, should be quick.
I'll probably book my flight for the last week of nov, beginning of december.
All the best, you will have good news soon!
good to know, you are sending to local vo. congratulations again, keep us posted

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqueen

Maryam_ahm

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hey everyone, i had a very confused update yesterday in my account about the background check
my background check status used to be : We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information
And yesterday it changed to : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

it feels like a step backward ?
i know it used to be the false IP2 to real IP1 but i dont know if this theory still apply to how IRCC process the applications now.
Anyone who have experienced the same situation please join this thread.
thanks
My Aor is in March 2021
CEC inland
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My gckey says this does it mean our file is been processed or something