+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Montreal because i am in atlantic province
I also lived in Atlantic province and I also received phone call landing before you.Yes, I already send to the same office my photo through mail.That's a long time to receive Card. I have some confuse because my friend who also lived in Atlantic province received portal instead of phone call on Sep 10 and received Card on Sep 20.But my card still no update news.So my question just is why the Montreal Office changed landing type again.

EPHRAT

Jan 20, 2017
I am now panicking, and highly stressed; On Sept 01,2021, I was requested to provide additional document, I provided it on Sept 14, 2021, and almost immediately the status changed to Review of additional document-Not applicable. Since then, no update at all... my status is as follows:

AOR 15 May, 2021.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
June 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
Not applicable.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
I also lived in Atlantic province and I also received phone call landing before you.Yes, I already send to the same office my photo through mail.That's a long time to receive Card. I have some confuse because my friend who also lived in Atlantic province received portal instead of phone call on Sep 10 and received Card on Sep 20.But my card still no update news.So my question just is why the Montreal Office changed landing type again.
How long you been waiting for the card ?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Oh man i have travel plans in 2 months what should i do now ?
It looks like there's not better way, I think if you have US visa might through U.S. land border come in.Or apply the PRTD outside Canada.The clearly thing is if you send photo through mail to get Card that is not completed in 2 months.I am still waiting...bro

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
It looks like there's not better way, I think if you have US visa might through U.S. land border come in.Or apply the PRTD outside Canada.The clearly thing is if you send photo through mail to get Card that is not completed in 2 months.I am still waiting...bro
Wow another thing to take stress for now

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I am now panicking, and highly stressed; On Sept 01,2021, I was requested to provide additional document, I provided it on Sept 14, 2021, and almost immediately the status changed to Review of additional document-Not applicable. Since then, no update at all... my status is as follows:

AOR 15 May, 2021.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
June 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
Not applicable.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You dont need to panic
After submitting additional documents it always shows like this
You will get good news soon

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
Yeah they called you..
Was you able to see their number or unknown number when you get a call?
I don’t pick up the phone when I see the number I don’t know.. Now I worry about they already called me :(
If you are in atlantic province mostly you will get a call happened with some of my friends make sure to pickup the call if you get a call from no caller id

Oli12

Oct 6, 2021
If you are in atlantic province mostly you will get a call happened with some of my friends make sure to pickup the call if you get a call from no caller id
Good to know! Thanks
I didn’t receive my GCMS yet so, not sure which office took my documents. :( no matter what i will pick up the call from now on

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Whoever got this status, after 60 days they were quick to get their PR. but I am still waiting . :) :( come-on this wait/suspense is tough to handle